Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Elf Territory (6)

Fed-Kun's army
She only apologized because her sister was actually her savior, not because she realized it was a horrible thing to do to anyone.
And the king was saying shit like "I don't wanna see you in despair" but then he kept silence when his other child suffer. It doesn't make sense. Liam was alive anyway then why the fuck didn't he undo the spell earlier?
If she and the king get away with that then I'm fuckin done with this manga.

Double-page supporter
The weak bitch has always been a weak bitch?
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Boo... Why does every isekai devolve into this melodramatic trash that makes absolutely no sense, none of the characters motives line up with their previous actions and now after all that they're gonna hug it out and move on as if none of the shitty things they've done to each other happend wtf was the point of this entire arc

Double-page supporter
Is the arc finally over? I just want them to leave the elf territory already

I could’ve sworn there was a more important plot somewhere. It seems I misplaced it. Does anyone know where it is?

Nothing like giving a full arc of backstory to a character we only met and haven’t come to love. Totally doesn’t trip up the story and isolate our MC, who could use his own share of development.

Dex-chan lover
That was so bad that I have forgot what this story is even about...

Dex-chan lover
i legit can't fucking believe we've been on this fucking arc for 1 fucking year......

at the rate this has been going, it would not surprise me at all if it got axed.....

I like trash isekai manga, but this is some next level nuclear waste type of trash manga. Why the fuck is it all forgiven. She forcefully took control over an entire nation and she tried to kill her own family and everybody is like "You poor thing, everything is forgiven"
Nope, nope, nope
I'm dropping this otherwise my blood pressure will rise so high it'll be measured in Mega Pascal's

if this arc continues for another fucking chapter i swear to god im going to put my milk before my cereal

Users who are viewing this thread