Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

If you dont want to continue please stop reading these people only do what they want this is passion its up to you kids if you want to read it or not if you hate the story go make one yourself

Dex-chan lover
If someone's primary complaint is that not enough is explained, and that things are going too fast to follow, and then goes on to say that you have to shut off brain cells to enjoy it? Something's definitely wrong, but maybe not quite what they are complaining about. ?

Aggregator gang
I like it..... The pace is just right, the information that must be known in the beggining is there, and there's no much rush(usually they learn in 2 pages and set out to journey and mc encounters a heroine in the last page of the 1st chaper).
The dialogues too are well done, it doesnt feel too much to read.
For the moment I'll wait more chapter and see how it goes.

@DizzyMiko You are right, you "are a disappointment" now let me guess, do you perhaps think ~Overlord, tsuki ga michibiku, GATE, mushoku tensei, tensei slime, death march, shield bro~ and not to mention many others are shitty too right?

Well let me tell you something, when you dont like something, you keep it to yourself and move ON, i put that in caps for you to read well.
the way a person reacts to different scenarios are based on the mental maturity of someone, some can scream and cry like a little baby, and some can think to kill the one who brought him into another world without his or her consent, I hope you are keeping up with me here. If not you are making me doubt your mental capabilities.

People arguing about the merits of an isekai manga ?. Even among manga its a guilty pleasure.

10/10 writing. Watch out guys, he's about to use 'that.' Better use codewords so the minotaur doesn't find out what we're up to

Double-page supporter
The typesetting and Syntax still need some work, but otherwise, the scans are quality, keep up the good work.

Fed-Kun's army
I can see all those 10 years old boy’s wishes being fulfilled!

Dex-chan lover
The writing is very bad.
Loner MC who discover the enemy but decide to
1) stop spying right before seeing the enemy's plan (for no reason)
2) don't warn any of his classmates
3) but talk with a soldier of the enemy's faction....

All the chapters finish with hidden information for no good reason other that the writer want to do some bad cliffhanger.

At least the drawing is fine and the pace is good. I rate him below average but will follow it for a few more chapters in the hope it get better.

if you wish to read LN for assassin-de-aru-ore-no-sutetasu-ga-yuusha-yori-mo-akiraka-ni-tsuyoi-nodaga

i will give you link to visit. enjoy it
https://wanderingmusetranslation.wordpress.com/

@Clad95150
I mean for point
1) He was caught using his stealth ability, so you don't know who else in the castle is also able to do that since he doesn't realize that it is uncommon to have a max level skill
2) Once again, he have no idea about how this world works. If he tell his classmate about the king and princess what would they do? Although they've have special abilities and all they're still consider level 1 and against a kingdom. It at least better off letting them get trained and stronger and fight them off and with the chapter 3 we learned they can be cursed. So it may possible for they to be charmed/seduced then it put everyone at risk.
3) He was caught using stealth so it may be better off being friendly then acting suspicious and just because a king is evil doesn't mean the whole fraction is evil.

Dex-chan lover
Very generic power fantasy, with equally basic cliches... but at least it’s a little interesting. Shares a lot with generic revenge fantasy isekai plot. Still not much or anything at all that really breaks the mold though. Art’s nice.

Good art, story is full of the classic isekai tropes, with the most Chuunibyou main character possible.

All in all fun, but don't take it too serious. If you are a natural critic don't bother with it, if you want escapist fantasy it's good but releases are slow in English.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good for an Isekai manga. Good art, not too cringy MC, so far no harem. Me likey.

Contributor
I was just thinking to myself that this isekai had a feeling similar to another manga scanlated by Mangasushi, and then it turns out they're scanlating both. Aha.

Dex-chan lover
It's already 4 chapters and I still don't know the plot. I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

Dex-chan lover
Overall (4 chapters) it still felt BLEH. True, getting the development too fast is not good. But getting not actual development is worse.

Users who are viewing this thread