Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Double-page supporter
Wow that elf arc is just horrible will probably be dropping this series if they just forgive the sister with no real punishment
She committed treason manipulated her people memories and attacked and tried to kill her people and sister as well
This series looked interesting in the egging but wow it just took a huge nose dive

Okay I like this so far and it has potential. But honestly the "touching reunion arc" was so bad. I'm just hoping they get out of that asap and that the rest is better again.

this one have potential in the beginning but weaker when the chapters goes on...

for example:
the elf arc ending or great reveal is the stupidest touching scene ever. Seriously the elf king is a d*ck, he can just tell that brad of a princess what happen after she woke up or something but for some f*cking reason choose to kept silent about it. Now fully grown up, charm everyone and hell, she almost kill her sister, now is the correct time to tell her? i mean wtf? just tell her, he don't really need to restore the memories and give her the trauma again, just f*cking tell her!

Despite everyone else saying it, after checking out the latest chapter with the
happy ending and elf sisters scot free reunion
,It really just felt like huge a waste of time. With how long chapters have been taking to release and that half baked one we just got it really leaves you with what I can best describe as disappointment. Hopefully we get some rad shit soon.

It was interesting in the begining but as the chapters went by it started feeling like it was a such a waste of potential and time.

Dex-chan lover
The art is good and an assassin-type MC is some welcome change from the mainstream, but goddamn, the writing is awful. This had loads of potential and I guess in some way it still does, but the last arc's writing made me wish to be lobotomized.

isekai logic :
yo sorry i hypnotized you and everyone in the entire kingdom, i did it cuz im into this guy, you get it ?
so like, thanks, i shed tears now we are all even now.
until next time i get jealous

Kinda reminds me off Arifureta.
Arifureta is still better, but this one is not as bad as I thought

I just read this and it's good, not the best by any means but it still isn't bad, although the arc right now just feels cliched, not every writer is perfect, nor is this story in the first place. I will not change my perception of this entire story due to one element that feels displaced.

why do they have the need to always include elf, like they are some kind of needed element, when they always write these ‘bad’ writing about it, like she is the elf princess, she is the elf queen, she is the elf priestess bla bla bla bla

Imma drop this if it turns to the typical route where the sisters both suddenly like the guy smh

I'm chiming in with the general feeling here; skip the Elf Territory arc, you won't be missing anything. Hopefully it's over now.

Banned
Art kinda nice. No meganekko though. Has a giant kitty instead, which I suppose is fine.
Plot kinda fluctuates between vaguely interesting and just stupid.
Nothing super insulting.
I'll give it a 5.

i think we all forget about the fact that mc just wanted to leave the elf forest and the next thing we knew was he fighting to 'get away' with that elf girl.

So this manga basically feels like Arifureta.
It has yet to confirm my fears that the story turns to crap, but chapters 13-18 feel so much less interesting than 1-12.

If you liked Arifureta, you will probably enjoy this.
7/10

I read the novel so far about 190+. Boring? yeah quite a bit. interest? Just slight. Main Character improvement? so slow and pathetic. Story? So confusing. Cliché? it executes a little. So many side character's POV that you will forgot their names and the story will scattered. i dont want to recall, most of them i forgot might i make mistake.

About the manga, The art is so Bad-ass that i never seen this in my entire life. Adaption? its good well and they cut the boring lines from novel. Story? I cant tell just take a look in comments :/

What's more, most of audience/reader wants to kill an human antagonist. this mc
Finally, he damn killed a beastman i think its over 140+ chaps

bonus, the author copied the monster from anime
You know the flying whale in rezero?

i would say, this manga is non-harem and no annoying characters version of arifureta. i used to read isekai harem now im very sick of it.

Sry my english is bad xd
Novel 5/10
Manga 7/10

Double-page supporter
So, is someone gonna pick this up? Mangasushi dropped this one and another of their projects, but someone picked the other now.

reading this is like getting into a clown car sure the story is moving forward but you feel really silly while it happening

Users who are viewing this thread