Assassins Pride - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Festival Aftermath

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak

The existence or just threats of illegitimate children can destroy everything in a monarchy. The hundred years war was partly a result of an affair

Dex-chan lover
> "Melida Angels -> Her existence may bring down the structure of Flandor"
My Theory of why would it be
1. The upper ups nobles and royalties are somewhat men of culture. They are into Loli-Like and are charmed by Melida and Elise Angel combination

2. Skill planting can be performed like what happened to her by that Brute of a Teacher. After the said skill transfer, need mouth to mouth transfer of a loli type with a follow up body examination

3. Flatboards will be ruling the world of Flandor in the future and the men of culture will advertise it.

4. FBI will be intruding the world of Flandor, cause Melida and Elisse are having too many fans that the upper nobles heirs are fighting each others to secure them, and do some lewdly things to Angel and Melina and FBI responded to that threat. The heirs are nowhere to be seen and it gave them big headache about their future, until they decide to create again another heir.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully we get more about the vampire dude soon.

Dex-chan lover
Salacha will be away again after this for how many story arc ?

@Drake68655
Please tell me Madia comes back as a permanent part of the cast later.
Of course Madia return (as school instructor).
After next story arc (or two) - I don't remember exactly.
In LN volume 5 she's definitely back.
Chapter 34 of manga = beginning vol 3 of LN

@rluka
Salacha will be away again after this for how many story arc ?
Nope. Salacha and Miyuru to be is present in next story arc (LN vol 3 ).
IMHO, in the future they are practically nope only in the plot of the arc of LN vol 5.

Dex-chan lover
Goodness, Elise putting Othello in her place is probably the most satisfying thing I've seen in so long

Dex-chan lover
Othello's fate was indeed satisfying, starting by getting shut up by Elise and then having a doppelgänger arrange her things for her. I hope she submits her resignation letter after the shock.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter ending:
52f.png

Double-page supporter
I don't get it why didn't the dad just remarry and have a new kid that was guaranteed to be a paladin? How is killing merida going to solve any problems? This story is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread