Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Money for prostitutes is as good reason as any, I feel she's gonna meet that lady again anyway.

I was gonna point out this time she got paid for sex, but she did it herself, good she's self-aware.

The manager technically didn't lie: the disc is still for private use, she just didn't say whose.

Dex-chan lover
...Has there even been a single guy in this series so far besides random no-face passerby? LOL

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to wonder if, by the time she finds her friend at last, it will be as a fellow sex-worker.

Dex-chan lover
Ik is weird giving the storyline but i dearly hope Asumi wont sleep with too many girls before fiding Mai.
Kind of hypocrite with Mai working as a prostitute ik, but somehow considering is a romance it dont sit right for me Asumi getting some from almost every girl she meets when the point is fiding the one she loves. Im not a horny boy thats why i reach this conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, i thought for an instant Asumi will sleep with Ouka, but they will had just different room
Anyway, we need more yuri ism cosplay, even in twitter is hard to found

Dex-chan lover
Asumi is now walking further and further along the path of degeneracy with every chapter lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread