Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah and this FWB thing is gonna flip into something romantic pretty quickly, i dont think we are done here yet. Asumi isnt gonna have any of that. maybe they come to a polyamory conclusion to circle the frankly long-absent childhood friend (theres been 2x the chapters w/o her then the ones earnestly concerned or portraying her pov)

Dex-chan lover
God damn Girl. You've had your chance and then you go ahead and blew it!

Thank you for the new chapter as usual. This manga been at the back of my head for a while now. Though I didn't expect the new chapter to be 95% favorite past time and 5% story. :pacman:

Group Leader
That was so hot... and man, for a first time, she was really good.
Like, even experienced people aren't that good XD

I like her idea of staying as friends with benefits, because that means we can have more of them together, but at this point I wish they'd start going out and visiting lesbian brothels together.

cant wait for next chapter, ik the point is the childhood friend route but damn i wouldnt mind seeing asumi end up with nanao or a polycule with them eventually :)

Dex-chan lover
Friends with benefits? That's a doom flag if ever. In spite of that stellar rookie performance I guess she's not confident enough to ask for what she really wants.

Dex-chan lover
Literally how can you not be a nanao fan? She is a godlike top like goddamn? She's better than all of em.
Cause i was expecting the actual premise to go through and i can't get invested into Nanao because of it. If it wasn't for the premise, i would actually read those last chapters and not skipped mindlessly through it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'd be more than happy with a Naonao end, and Mai is just a friendly reunion.

Dex-chan lover
Aww she was SO CLOSE to finding polyamory, but a girl can still dream
Think it will ultimately be monogamous probably. She is finding her friend not because she wants to sleep with her (she will probably sleep with her) or date her but to reconnect with her. She ain't sleeping with her senpai either even though neither of them are exactly the most exclusive people.

So she will probably stay fwb until she finds the friend and then a love triangle will play for a bit and then fwb will upgrade to girlfriend.

Aggregator gang
Yep, it's confirmed that asumi is a forever bottom. :dogkek::dogkek::dogkek: But friends with benefits? Really now? I guess there goes the nanao x asumi ship. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Cause i was expecting the actual premise to go through and i can't get invested into Nanao because of it. If it wasn't for the premise, i would actually read those last chapters and not skipped mindlessly through it.
did you stop reading How Do We Relationship after
volume 5
as well or what? Sometimes all a premise does is act as setup/context, it doesn't have to be a prescriptive, fatalistic thing. This is a series that objectively is better served by turning from it. It's wayyy more about the many variations of lesbian sex and the variety of people that undertake it, than it is about fulfilling a romance trope we have seen a million times. There's a reason people aren't being silly and screeching "NTR" or categorizing this as a toxic / cheating yuri, but Idk the people banging on about the premise aren't really differing to a significant degree.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
did you stop reading How Do We Relationship after

as well or what? Sometimes all a premise does is act as setup/context, it doesn't have to be a prescriptive, fatalistic thing. This is a series that objectively is better served by turning from it. It's wayyy more about the many variations of lesbian sex and the variety of people that undertake it, than it is about fulfilling a romance trope we have seen a million times. There's a reason people aren't being silly and screeching "NTR" or categorizing this as a toxic / cheating yuri, but Idk the people banging on about the premise aren't really differing to a significant degree.
(Maybe put something in your spoiler next time) I stop reading How to relationship because the scanlation stopped and i have too much on my bookshelves to buy the physical so whatever you would have put in the spoiler doesn't really matter because it's likely not the reason.
Has the premise not included Mai, i would have enjoy those chapters with Nanao but alas it's not the case. Do i care too much about the premise ? Maybe.

Dex-chan lover
I love the sheer amount of people waiting for new chapters of this to come out! XD
Most other series I follow will take half a day to get even maybe 15 responses to. People are jumping on this series so fast that it's already at like 50 and it's only been out for 6 hours.
But yeah, ended friendship ended with childhood friend. Nanao is the the only one for me~

Dex-chan lover
Think it will ultimately be monogamous probably. She is finding her friend not because she wants to sleep with her (she will probably sleep with her) or date her but to reconnect with her. She ain't sleeping with her senpai either even though neither of them are exactly the most exclusive people.

So she will probably stay fwb until she finds the friend and then a love triangle will play for a bit and then fwb will upgrade to girlfriend.
I also think nanao would/will have to have some personal growth as well since she's not really the kind to want to share at this point. I imagine that will cause some friction in the coming chapters but hopefully they work through it

Dex-chan lover
Lol this is what happened if a honest, hard working girl learned too much. She fucked you senseless.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah and this FWB thing is gonna flip into something romantic pretty quickly, i dont think we are done here yet. Asumi isnt gonna have any of that. maybe they come to a polyamory conclusion to circle the frankly long-absent childhood friend (theres been 2x the chapters w/o her then the ones earnestly concerned or portraying her pov)

I think a key point here is that Asumi doesn't have a lot of experience outside of her brothel adventures, so how this event changes or grows her experiences (and perception) of them makes for a decent shake up until she finds the childhood friend. A FWB also gives her someone to share her adventures with in a way she wouldn't have otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread