Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Author sets up so good chemistry and then just ends with friends with benefits so that Asumi can still hook up with her childhood friend. Guess a threesome is on the horizon.
Cmon, majority of readers will get disappointed, if Asumi stops her journey. Childhood friend is just an excuse, Itsuki sensei clearly wants to draw more girls, and hopefully add a senpai arc.

Group Leader
I'm not a big vanilla guy and I kinda prefer the concept where Asumi is paying different prostitutes to have sex with.

Once I learned the pleasure of detailed uncensored pussy, nothing else can satisfy me anymore.

I really, really wish the premise of the manga was just literally the title. If the childhood friend never existed, nanao would not be divisive and there are about a thousand other hooks the author could have used instead of the one that belies an end goal instead of just setting up a plot. A much better way of going about this, IMO, would be to have resolved the premise first and then do nanao second so that people who don't care can stop reading once the part they were invested in is done, and those who like her can just keep reading. This whole arc was honestly just the worst possible way it could have been done and it has made me very bored.

But well, too late to change any of that now.

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this not expecting too much....and I've been hooked ever since.

One of my top 3 favorites.

Personally I'd be happy to see the story swing towards Mai or Nanao.... or even better....maybe both!
Oh man I would be happy with anything tbh. I just get so giggly happy reading this

Supporter
I need the next ch. I think I'm expiriencing withdrawals. Ngl the fwb end was the route I expected but still felt disappointed in

It’s been 3 months since the last official chapter came out. Has the translator died or is Kuro Itsuki taking a break?

Dex-chan lover
I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi I need more chapters of Asumi
I'm going insane

Fed-Kun's army
Aahhhhh. Now, caught up. Please, the moment i first saw Nanao I'm with her immediately. I hope she would end up with Asumi. Come on, we don't know much anything about the childhood friend anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread