Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Sorry for the late release, I stayed up late trying to get a game to work and then my laptop got a virus that I spent the whole day trying to clean up, haha. Thankfully some nice people have offered to help out so I won't be doing everything solo after this chapter!

And to anyone worried about the ending, this doesn't become a harem manga later, don't worry lol.

Dex-chan lover
@TinFoilHeart

There's so much authentic humanity to this work that I'd be stunned to have it slip into the harem genre.

I hope that I'll someday be able to buy a licensed translation.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I just find it funny how she hit the kid’s mother. Clenched teeth and a full slap-swing. That wasn’t just a normal bitchslap, that’s a Power bitchslap.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad MC didn’t clearly asked to FMC “why you made the boy trip” in front of everyone, he could have made the mother look bad if the truth was explained to everyone.
Sure, that’s not the right thing to do. But come on, the boy runs havoc hitting people and the mother doesn’t stop him or at least scold him? That’s her fault too.

Aggregator gang
yeah.....that kid was asking for it.
also is the other person who reads his hentai gonna come and start living with him as well?

Dex-chan lover
The child was just a child; moral responsibility rests with the negligent parent, and any sanction — whether it be rebuke, violence, expulsion, or some combination of these — should be imposed on the parent. It was simply wrong to trip the child.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
The story becoming more interesting...
Keep up your good work!!! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Dex-chan lover
Like come on who hasn't wanted to trip a annoying brat before

Dex-chan lover
@luckpack
Perhaps it helps that she's infatuated with him and is thus a little more pliable. There's almost a .... professional aura to the MC this chapter, as if he's a seasoned therapist.

@emMeBi86
That would have escalated the situation. Because the response of harm to a child from being bumped would be seen as even worse overreaction; a grownup retaliating at a child for being a child can be used to show how immature she is. His de-escalation by partially shifting the blame to himself is one of the better options here.

Users who are viewing this thread