Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - I'm sorry

Dex-chan lover
@That-Guy Amputee girls are moe, though I don't like seeing girls getting amputated in 2D and definitely not in 3D.

Unless 2D lesbian yanderes are involved, then maybe

Dex-chan lover
@encrypted12345
Oh now that you’ve mentioned it, I do remember an amputee girl from a hentai manga. She was moe indeed, but seeing her limbless just made me feel sad.

Thanks a lot for translating! Seems like a genuinely interesting series.

P. S. Uh oh stinky

@BCS "Therapy". It ain't the same over there. The cultural divide and emphasis on collectivism (basically being like, "how dare you have emotions and personal problems") really skew what it means to get therapy over there. Anyone who's gotten it will tell ya pretty much the same.

Lmao. I feel like I’d have a similar response. Just... I’m sorry. XD rape kinks in fantasy are pretty normal.

Aggregator gang
I ....... I uhhh haven't found that tag in the nhentai site . . . . and I never once bumping into that kind of fetishes . . . it's just always piss drinking, and i always close the tab if i meet scat tag

btw my fav tag are legging/stocking, tanlines, and . . . furries
give me some number if you found a nice one . . . but pls no beastility

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he wouldn't sell a single copy, unless there was a perfectionist collector. Then it would be one copy sold, zero copies read.

Dex-chan lover
@undercurses I think the closest I've seen to farting being particularly important in one that wasn't scat was stuff with anal in it that just had stupid little things like "Oh did you hear that, it sounds like your asshole is hungry for dick." The "smell" tag might have some buried in it between other stuff that's probably focussed on girls who are inexplicably attracted to the smell of unwashed dick I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Sephyforce
Shouldn't this girl see an actual therapist instead of some egotistical white knight with fantasies of being this persons' hero? Oh right, this is Asia we're talking about, we don't speak about mental illness because it makes you WEAK.
Dude, come on. Just last chapter:
YnlENJe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread