Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - Spring of changes

Group Leader
You started it shit bag. Quit sucking your own dick
Starting to wonder if an AI is writing your responses. All you do is reply with non sequencial insults that show a vast and all encompassing misunderstanding of where you are and what you are talking about. Calling me a nerd is hilarious when you are knee deep in a VERY nerdy hobby. It's akin to hanging out in a gay bar and then whining that everyone around you is gay. It's not the insult you think it is. But all of this is moot because it requires self reflection on your part and you have already proven to be the most knee-jerk chud-like knuckledragger. When presented with any argument that might make you question your world view, you fall back to petty insults. Meanwhile everyone else gets to laugh at what an absolute clown you are.

I hope you get some help for your deep seeded insecurities.

Edit: It occurs to me that your name/avatar is quite apt. A mentally stunted man who's only power is to run head first into whatever his problems are without a single thought in his empty head. Defeated by even the adequately intelligent. Sad.

Starting to wonder if an AI is writing your responses. All you do is reply with non sequencial insults that show a vast and all encompassing misunderstanding of where you are and what you are talking about. Calling me a nerd is hilarious when you are knee deep in a VERY nerdy hobby. It's akin to hanging out in a gay bar and then whining that everyone around you is gay. It's not the insult you think it is. But all of this is moot because it requires self reflection on your part and you have already proven to be the most knee-jerk chud-like knuckledragger. When presented with any argument that might make you question your world view, you fall back to petty insults. Meanwhile everyone else gets to laugh at what an absolute clown you are.

I hope you get some help for your deep seeded insecurities.

Edit: It occurs to me that your name/avatar is quite apt. A mentally stunted man who's only power is to run head first into whatever his problems are without a single thought in his empty head. Defeated by even the adequately intelligent. Sad.
You fed the troll to the point of diabetes.

Group Leader
I think I will not. It's pretty much clear to me. You're the one who's being Ignorant. 🙂
Yes, clearly, the person saying "you can't just call a woman worthless because she's had sex" is the ignorant one.

Enjoy your third world hellhole.

Double-page supporter
I'm imagining an alt universe where he never meets Saito but instead his neighbor. I wonder how that would work out.

Users who are viewing this thread