Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Spider's thread (Part One)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the release, one of my favorite series right now

Aggregator gang
Sometime we can't forgive such actions immediately, but maybe later on in time.

Dex-chan lover
He's not wrong. He can't just do whatever she wants whenever she feels jealous because of a reader. It's not even a person Yokoi ever met in real life and she can't handle it.

Not sure how to solve this, but he can't just let her act like that.

Group Leader
@BlackIronBlood Yeah, he is being a lot colder and that's because he has to be. This is something that can fester if he just gave her a lecture that consists of you "You can't do that" and then hug. It isn't going to get the point across. How her brain works is immature at best in a lot of situations, so sadly, it's probably easier to teach her through discomfort association than redirecting her to better things. He even realized that at the end that he can't treat this situation like he has the others.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackIronBlood I personally dont think so. Im no psychology expert, but regardless of her circumstances and intention, there are things that is just not okay to do, and sometimes you gotta be stern about it or you risk giving the wrong impression on whats okay or not on the matter.

Still hurts seeing her like that tho.

Oh no, she did the one thing someone should never do when they're near a mangaka... messing with their readers.

Dex-chan lover
Forgive her is not enough.
He wants to forgive her, but what he needs is a way to make her change, for the better, and not repeat what she did in that way of in some other way, because the way she is now she is dangerous. She can hurt him, herself, and other people. How to make her learn and change in a way that she becomes able to reflect about these situations alone and not make these mistakes?

i wasn't saying that he's in the wrong just felt like a sudden shift in behavior from the last 30 chapters.

I knew it was bound to happen that she would get jealous of someone else receiving attention from yokoi ever since that chapter when they were talking about pretty faces or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackIronBlood
He is a tad colder in this chapter but this is someone who is jealous and took it upon themselves to be immature.

This a new situation. One that will not be resolved with a simple apology and a pat on the head. Let them stew in pain and then slowly guide them to why it is wrong. Just like a child. Tell them why and let them sit there to contemplate

Dex-chan lover
its a shift in behavior because he's understandably pissed, more so than anything thats happened in the entirety of the series, which is good imo.

honestly yokoi is a goddamn saint whose level of dedication for this girl since the beginning has been on a level most people could never reach for anyone. As much as i feel for her having read every chapter, i know I could never do what he's doing because his patience is on another level with her. there were so many times he could have succumbed to his human limitations just once and get angry or show some negative emotion at her but he really never has up till now.

Basically im glad he can be reactive in his anger sometimes because up till now he's shown inhuman levels of patience and care for this girl

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t this good in a way? Jealously is a pretty normal emotion. If this is her first time experiencing jealousy then it seems like an improvement to me. I have seen jealous boyfriends and girlfriends do much worse than this. And they usually don’t see what they did as wrong. As far as “normalcy” goes, this is still within bounds. Someone who isn’t you is taking away the attention and seemingly getting intimate with someone important to (or possibly your lover). You want that to stop and for them to back off. The person in question doesn’t see why it’s such a big deal and doesn’t want to cutoff communication with whoever they’re talking to. Arguments like this is pretty normal for couples (especially in early stages of the relationship). I don’t really understand what the author’s trying to do here. It just feels kinda weird; the story doing this with something tons of other stories just do (and real life; most couples do this. They have an argument and may or may not move on). I mean it’s not just the situation, the reactions, emotions, and everything are all pretty normal.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in the comments repeats the same thing over and over.

Dex-chan lover
He obviously should be careful about how much of himself he reveals to strangers in the Internet. I mean, one day some crazy person might appear at his door using the traces of information he leaves behind.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 there are multiple facets to this.

1) Jealousy does not give you license to dictate to another who they can or cannot interact with. That's possessive and controlling.

2) She became the abuser. She finds another person in a similar situation to her and instead of empathising with them she finds reasons to justify ostracising them because they are inconvenient to her.

3) It's all about her. She did what she did because she viewed it as the other reader taking Yokoi's attention away from *her*. Even her apology is selfish because her concern is not wanting to be hated rather than how it made Yokoi or the other reader feel.

Nothing about this was healthy.

Double-page supporter
This entire manga is a battlefield. So much conflict in almost every interaction. It's sad to know that people are having to live witch such caution in order not to cause chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread