Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - (Thoughtless) Banter

Dex-chan lover
Well...she’s trying hard. At the beginning she would never try to see others’ pow like here.

@dsid2814 Rustled your jimmies much smartass? I'm simply asking whether the nympho was the same person as the girl in the flashback since they pretty much look the same. So I dunno why how you'd come to the conclusion that I'm not aware that they've not met before.

Wow, way to mess up there, Yokoi. I'm glad that Saitou at least knew he wasn't trying to deliberately be rude, but come on, anyone would be mad if they were compared to a bug. Who wouldn't be? But man, that girl from Saitou's flashback makes me want to yeet her into the sun. I hate those kinds of bullies who go out of their way to make someone miserable, then claim the victims are "playing the victim" when they really aren't. Can't say I blame Saitou for getting mad over that, even if it was years ago.

I am very interested in reading more of this manga.

Please! Continue translating and uploading this manga! It means a lot to me.

Thank you for putting in this work.

Thank you for the translation 😁. I always look forward to them; I also appreciate the artist notes at the end too. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for picking this up! Weekly or biweekly releases would be great, but as long as the pace is sustainable it's all good. This series is worth the wait. :D

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up to this manga.
I was expecting them to fuck after chapter 15.

Dex-chan lover
Man, bullying in Japan is so dramatic. In my third world country they just called you gay in school and that's that.

when you are so Homogeneous in Culture you are destroying yourselves

yep that's East Asia

Users who are viewing this thread