Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - The Shimizu Family (Part Three)

Dex-chan lover
Closest I came to crying reading a manga, I really love this story. I genuinely felt so happy for Saitou.

Double-page supporter
Cried a bit during the hug, this manga really knows how to get you.

really good manga. I don't mind the painful things as long as there's a reason for them to be there. hope our characters have a gradual yet healthy recovery.

I get it. I don't think this is necessarily jealously of a romantic kind but I remember feeling the same way when my younger sister found a boyfriend. Her whole life I was the one trying to help her cope through her developmental issues and then suddenly realized I was not the one she would come to all the time even though I desperately wanted to help her. Not as wholesone as the Shimizus but my sisters bf's influence certainly has changed SOME things for the better that I couldn't. It's empty feeling like you will be replaced and have no purpose in a loved ones life. If you truly love the person this feeling is temporary but still hurts to know you can not always help them. It's a pain that can quickly turn resentful if not handled properly but ML is very thoughtful about his partner and her needs. He's only as selfish as most of us he probably just needs some reassurance that he will have a place in her life as long as he continues to love her.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri netorare... I think science has finally went too far.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are looking into the NTR aspect a little too much haha
I think can just be seen as a person who doesn't understand the emotion of love because he lacks empathy and is tying down "what ifs" in his mind to something that doesn't exist.
Like when you overthink something it becomes something you find real or times when you're mad about something so small yet can't let go.
I think this was a natural motion coming from this guy who is on the mild spectrum of aspergers, getting caught up with a feeling he can't brush aside.

Ntr? xD lmao you guys are f.ing idiots. This manga is already finished and they end up together and it's a very happy ending. I just can't with this stupity and ignorance.

@BCS Yeah, he was talking about it with Saitou because she saw him drawing and he said he was seeing if it would make him more money since it's popular

Users who are viewing this thread