Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 358 - The Mystery of Bathhouses

Dex-chan lover
Next week: club room

I am pretty sure that the fact that tanaka not even there in the confession, screams hes gonna turn them all down to accept tanaka(?).
or
This is just a prank.
or
Tanaka was never in the game to begin with according to author as this was a clubroom oriented confession.
You have a really good point, but imo this also leaves open the possibilities of Sensei, "morals" girl, wrestling girl, photo girl, track girl, etc… or even a troll ending where he doesn't accept any of them.

(Yes, I still have scars from the
Chiu-Chiu
ending of Negima. Why do you ask? (^_~))

Dex-chan lover
285jzr.jpg

This volume will be ending one issue before White Day (19 chapters and the omake), where the club girls are expecting his decision, so if you're expecting a confession and quick resolution before then it's not happening. We have at least one more volume to come, by that logic, which is nice.

That leaves plenty of time for Ryouko and Reiko to join in, too.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like his reasonings for them is shit except for one.
Suzu's "I can't leave her alone" might sound sweet but considering most Suzu chapters revolves around him being a guardian while she's ghost hunting.
Kotone being everyone's idol is a cop out answer or that he's remembering her fanclub in the school.
Nodoka being a blessing is probably for the whole "happy accidents" they have as a club.
Chiaki's description felt like it was out of the club and depicts her more as the big sister she's been seen at times.

that's how I interpret it but man, I don't like Chiaki. 🤣🤣🤣 why can't we just have Tanaka?

but if this dude gets his chapter, Tanaka should get one as well before it ends. I don't know if days has only passed since the confession but one weekend at the coffeeshop please with Tanaka waitressing.
Be patience, It's not like next week is 10th march.. And it's not like Tanaka get rejected or something she may get her arc soon after this..

And looking at Daisuke Answer it's looks like a Harem Ending.. So adding one or two girl does not hurt..

This volume will be ending one issue before White Day (19 chapters and the omake), where the club girls are expecting his decision, so if you're expecting a confession and quick resolution before then it's not happening. We have at least one more volume to come, by that logic, which is nice.

That leaves plenty of time for Ryouko and Reiko to join in, too.
Finally someone who understand how manga volume works 😫..

Yes, This manga still ongoing and there still no announcement for it's ending soon either so maybe it will last longer than we actually thought..

Dex-chan lover
or even a troll ending where he doesn't accept any of them.
that's a normal manga ending for 99 % of the works out there and that's the aggravating part - especially gag manga like this. just remember how fucking seitokai yakuindomo ended.

Users who are viewing this thread