Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 365 - The Mystery of Fake Boyfriends

Dex-chan lover
^See above post^

Chapter 360 was a timeskip chapter venturing 10 years into the future, but the series promptly returned to the previous time flow the very next chapter.
well yeah i didnt mean literally 6 ago lol i just forgot because time moves fast in real life. also to the point of anime time, i couldve sworn they had acknowledged it at some point that kotone was about to graduate

Dex-chan lover
He looks so big next to her.

On one hand, a mother second-guessing her daughter is kinda shitty, but on the other hand, we are talking about Asahi here... And the mother's right.

"Hold hands now."
I thought she said she wasn't going to suggest something outrageous in public...

are they just gonna pretend those time skip chapters didn't exist?
What time skip chapters?

That'll be a long 3 years mother considering he's still a first year 365 chapters in.
And how many times have they celebrated Valentine's Day?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you can call it unfounded after the time skip and nothing being done to retcon it
I mean this feels like knowing the MC doesn't end up with anyone in the end and expecting ppl to still stick to the romance subplot
Any victory would be almost meaningless as the time skip twists any victory into a loss down the line
Now now, ch.360 shows us that Daisuke did not end up with either of the main four nor Asahi sensei, BUT there are still farmer gyaru Tanaka and morals rep Takahama unaccounted for. Not to mention drama club boy "Can you leave 1 percent for doubt please?" Masashi!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Chiaki suggested Daisuke to do it was honestly surprising. Does she like getting NTR'ed?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember what Daisuke is researching? Is it UMA or Muscle? I kinda forgot.

Dex-chan lover
That time skip to the future really took away any hopes of the romance going anywhere.

This all feels so hollow now that we know it will likely lead to nothing.

Hopefully it's retconned later to just have been a dream.
There were hints in that chapter. It didn't rule out all the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread