Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 358 - The Mystery of Bathhouses

Dex-chan lover
Next week the clubroom, oh boi I'm not ready for this, that's like the right chapter to end it

Contributor
PolePosition-DR3-EN-C-UE.png

Dex-chan lover
I feel like his reasonings for them is shit except for one.
Suzu's "I can't leave her alone" might sound sweet but considering most Suzu chapters revolves around him being a guardian while she's ghost hunting.
Kotone being everyone's idol is a cop out answer or that he's remembering her fanclub in the school.
Nodoka being a blessing is probably for the whole "happy accidents" they have as a club.
Chiaki's description felt like it was out of the club and depicts her more as the big sister she's been seen at times.

that's how I interpret it but man, I don't like Chiaki. 🤣🤣🤣 why can't we just have Tanaka?

but if this dude gets his chapter, Tanaka should get one as well before it ends. I don't know if days has only passed since the confession but one weekend at the coffeeshop please with Tanaka waitressing.

Dex-chan lover
If best girl Tanaka gets left out of the ending I'm giving this a 5 /jk

But seriously, where's best girl!

Anyway I'm actually hoping for open ended ending for once, if this is ending that is.

Dex-chan lover
Next week: club room

I am pretty sure that the fact that tanaka not even there in the confession, screams hes gonna turn them all down to accept tanaka(?).
or
This is just a prank.
or
Tanaka was never in the game to begin with according to author as this was a clubroom oriented confession.

Users who are viewing this thread