Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 368 - The Mystery of Festivals

Dex-chan lover
If there's a suspended festival nearby, that would probably save the day for a place like that. Tends to be rather empty when it rains otherwise. Although it looks rather empty anyway. The manager at that place always seems like a cool guy.

That's a rather close call. If it was any of the other girls, they wouldn't have the reflexes. And despite seeing so much, he didn't react in any significant way. Happened way too often, probably.

Dex-chan lover
By now Daisuke is a regular part-timer at the cafe, despite the school rules and his initial hesitation.

For those on the Tanaka ship, perhaps Daisuke sticks around because Tanaka is there.
I imagine those on the Tanaka ship are in seventh heaven, after the sarashi slip and her "Maybe" in response to "Maybe [she] got too excited.". :devilish:

Dex-chan lover
I imagine those on the Tanaka ship are in seventh heaven, after the sarashi slip and her "Maybe" in response to "Maybe [she] got too excited.". :devilish:
'Maybe she got too excited...just like the other night (heh)"

Dex-chan lover
OIP.J4wSHte7sUj282DnXn1wtwAAAA

Dex-chan lover
What a cute chapter, these laid back chaps really feel good after the time skip, i wonder if the editors said to the author that it was finally ending only for them to say that he can actually continue it, wouldnt be the most surprising thing

Dex-chan lover
I woke up in cold sweat at midnight, I had a nightmare that there was an out of pocket confession chapter. I scrambled for my phone looked for the latest chapter. Phew, turned out to be a bad dream after all

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter involves studying. I'm guessing with either Takahama or Kotone.

I wish there was more Monika. Been a while since I've seen a chapter focusing on her mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread