Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 372 - The Mystery of Apathy

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Tanaka's a Saiyan and needs to squat for an hour to get herself ready?

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks for raising my hopes author-san. Although I know you will dash them later. We've seen the flash-forward chapter and we know Dai-Muscle-Suke will NOT choose anyone. Typical spoiled for choice and making a non-choice. Have him make the right choice. Have him choose the farm girl ... she'll give him many strong kids.

Dex-chan lover
I might be a Kotone/Nonoka/Reiko enjoyer but I do appreciate no make up Ryouko just cause I totally like women with that kind of appearance :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Tanaka's effort of kicking the boar's ass got rewarded with a hug from Goryou.

Dex-chan lover
Dying your hair is like makeup. You need to do it every day, or it immediately fades.
tell me you've never dyed your hair/knew someone who dyes their hair without telling me you've never dyed your hair/knew someone who dyes their hair.

once you dye hair it lasts for nearly 2 months, unless you're using one of those shampoo dyes, which fade after a few showers; or if you're just bleaching your hair, in which case it's permanent until the roots grow out.

Dex-chan lover
tell me you've never dyed your hair/knew someone who dyes their hair without telling me you've never dyed your hair/knew someone who dyes their hair.
Tell me you missed the joke without telling me you missed the joke.

Users who are viewing this thread