Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 8 Ch. 137 - The Mystery of Picking Swimsuits

As usual, a guy fucks up on what he's supposed to say about new clothing, being swimsuit or just regular clothing. 137 times in a row plus ??? amount of bonus chapters, he gets rekt all in a row. I'm almost surprised he hasn't lost to insanity for at least a little bit at this point.

Dex-chan lover
we're back in the harem boys,that boyish tsunderee was taking the lead lately but now other characters are getting some screen time too . The president is the best girl

Group Leader
Looking at swimsuit chapters remind me that in most of the swimsuit shops I've been in, they don't let you actually try on the swimsuit directly, for hygiene purposes

Fed-Kun's army
my boy. at the end of the chapter, you're finally getting the hang of this.
is this the first time Suzu has shown any signs of romantic interest? well anyway, another flag raised on one of his various motherlands.

Double-page supporter
FIRST time? She's openly (as in "in his face") been getting his sister to ship'em together and treat her like a future sister-in-law. Plus those times where she tries to get on his lap. Suzu's been after him a while.

On the other hand, that imagination of his was full of sad, sad "justice". Wait till the other girls show up, you'll see his worldly desires set-ablaze.

Users who are viewing this thread