Atsumori-kun no Oyome-san (←Mitei) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
scumbag mc weasel over here. "Then just go to tokyo, set your own path! sure I will marry you."

Girl goes and does exactly that.

who are you?

Its okay male MC its okay, you will slowly but surely turn from a dickhead into a decent human being.

I thought at first that the guy had memory problems/whatever it is. Lol XD

I'm happy that Taamo didn't draw a long mess hair guy.

Power Uploader
I see, he used the "treat her like shit, then treat her like a fiance" tactic - works like a charm on any generic shoujo main character.

Still don't know how I feel about how she's deciding these things. Not only has she gone to Tokyo to postpone her marriage with handsome-kun by ~3 years (leaving him by himself for 3 years before finally breaking up with him), but she's left her best friend who likes the guy with no way of being around him. No weasel -> no way for handsome-kun and best friend to meet on an occasional basis. She's abandoned her friend's love life in order to destroy her own in a roundabout way.

Double-page supporter
I like Taamo's previous works (not that i have the chance to read everything)... But this type of jerky male portag... Can i love him? idk...
Don't fall to easily weasel! falling in love with such nonsense type of boy is sign of lacking in intelligence, you said you want to learn, go and do it, don't rely on a jerk when you have a great cool grandfather to support you!

@Send_in_the_Killer_Clowns

"no way for handsome-kun and best friend to meet on an occasional basis."? lol.. they already meet on an occasional basis.. they are childhood friends.. they went on a date to see the paper ballons.. even though he already have a fiancee.. just like FMC with his new crush.. so handsome-kun and best friend are probably kissing right now..

Dex-chan lover
Princes stories like these make me wanna gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Fed-Kun's army
NOT AT ME THINKING IT'S SOME DEEP SHIT LIKE ATSUMORI HAVING A MEMORY LOSS WHEN HE'S JUST PRETENDING 🤡

honestly they should just run away and ✨elope✨

Double-page supporter
she's... not the brightest bulb in the box. still kinda enjoyable and the art is v cute but she do be SUUUUPER stupid

Aggregator gang
wait he’s such a dick LMFAO don’t just play around with someone like that. they’re cute though

Users who are viewing this thread