Attack on Titan

anybody please tell me is that person on the cover rn is mikasa? am i right? its her right? im stanning till the end for her no matter what

New chapter here: Link removed, because hosting early releases of WSJ titles tends to get you in trouble.

I hate when MangaDex tries to act morally righteous with "respecting" the industry by not allowing chapters before street date. Hosting scanlations is already illegal, why do you have the right to draw the line between what's right and what's wrong?

Lux

Power Uploader
@BokuNoGyro

Dude... MD is not taking down early releases for moral reasons lol, but for protecting the site from legal issues, apparently (and also logically if you think about it) it's much more easier for the holders of copyrights to strike at fan scanlations and taking down websites if the scans are out before the official release.

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me or did people forget this manga exists
how tf does a new chapter have less than 20k views in 2 days

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I hate scrolling past this huge list of doujinshi every time.

I just love the plot armors that 'anti-eren' have.

I wish the author had the balls to pursue and support eren 'eradication', especially since it makes sense from a titan/islanders POV.

Instead it will end in a cliché where eren will force people to unite to face/kill him or some BS like that following by an forever happy ending.

I call it !

this manga went from a 12 to a 5 in a matter of a few chapter. uggh.

And i agree that huge list of doujin is just ridiculous and something should be done about it.

This arc is so bad. Worse than HnI's current arc. That tells you something.

why is there a big gap in the chapters and can anyone please provide me an alternative if there is one?

a link if you had one would be best
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread