Attack on Titan

@asdelcr please don't compare AoT to that KnY that's a naive thing to do, KnY was problematic and cliche to begin with, Isayama at least knows how to write original compelling stories and complex characters...

Honestly after chapter 131 I'm fully confident in Isayama's ability to deliver a good ending be it a sad or bittersweet one, the Isayama charm is there and he already plotted everything way back, death is bound since the beginning. Maybe an EoE ending tho, possibly.

@some001 "some meaning"? Are you blind? Or maybe you're just perhaps an imbecile. This chapter means beyond most of the crap that came out this year, it is Eren by definition and how his character was built up since day one, foreshadowings left and right, also sorrow that proves Isayama never really cared to follow any Shounen cliches.
If you think this chapter had nothing then obviously AoT is not for you, it doesn't support short-term memory, or lack of emotional attachment.

Oh shit, another insecure mensa wannabe on mangadex. So pretentious.

Induce him to local hall of fame alongside oeconomist, tamerlane, asriel and definitionofsanity asap. ASAP.

You do it by clicking that red button on user's profile.

@nonameanonymous82435
Oh shit, another insecure mensa wannabe on mangadex. So pretentious.

Said the guy who used pretentious and mensa in the same sentence, also couldn't even mention me directly, how brave... Aren't you the insecure one my dear, or perhaps just a tad bit hypocritical for wanting someone to be banned by simply displaying an opinion...
I was just replying to unnecessarily negativity about a chapter that have been complained about to all hell by some individuals online, nothing more nothing less. But I do apologize if it was too much of a rant...

Yah yah yah buddy, go write somewhere about really obscure references in rick and morty that only you can see.

...haven't been in mensa, have you? Haven't met any members or even read any of the organisation's press slash public statements I bet. But since I did all three, you'll have to take my word for it. Such is the way for normie conformie inferiors who're not even willing to do the minimal amount of figurative legwork before voicing out their opinions.

@nonameanonymous82435 Lmao, you're so butt-hurt, why tho? A hipster of such. If you push up your glasses, you'll be a lot more convincing.
"normie conformie inferiors"? Are we still talking about SnK here? You're so hypocritical and full of yourself you don't even realize how rude you sound, why are you self-promoting? Unpalatable arrogance. It is like you just ignored everything I said and became a stuck-up to the first sentence and coming up with idiotic assumptions...

I have read the site's comments and forums rules multiple times and nothing I said or did in the previous comments is violating those rules, aren't you the one unleashing a personal attack on me? shouldn't you be the one "InDuCeD tO lOcAl HaLl Of FaMe".
I only corrected one guy and disagreed with the other, while actually discussing the chapter, might have got triggered on the one I corrected by calling him "an imbecile", but I apologized because I knew I was blinded by hatred, just like you are right now...

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any Eren x Mikasa doujinshi? I looked in mangadex there is like 100 yaoi SnK (h and non-H) and like 20 Eren x Historia, but no Eren x Mikasa (non-h) Nani ??
If there is, can someone link me or just mention the name please :) - Again, I'm looking for non-H content

@nonameanonymous82435 Using a worthless "high-IQ" society name as an insult does seem like something a person from a worthless "high-IQ" society would use as an insult, just saying... I'm done talking about it, you can't even accept of your own shortcomings...

@NullError Why are you stealing his insults?! Stop! You violated the law, criminal scum! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen insults are now forfeit.

This manga not romance genre.. So if you like eren and Mikasa to be lover.. Then you not love this manga story.. They brother and sister.. If you want incest,try look anime/manga "ore no imouto Konna ni kawaii"
So don't complain about who eren with!
#EreHisu
#EreHis

@WhiteEkans
You never get that genre incest.. But Try EreHis... You can easy find it.... This manga not romance genre.. But many doujin I found Mikasa and Jean or Levi be lover in internet/another site...

@asdelcr @Cabein
No.. Look This ending part in #pixiv https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=76584373&mode=medium

Fed-Kun's army
@Achkbar378 What are you talking about ? Misaka was adopted, thats it, there is no incest whatsoever.
when he saved her and killed those bastards, thats was not because she was his sister, but maybe after lving as siblings for so long, It got confusing what does he feel about her. 100% that moment before Eren activated the founding titan to protect them, that was crucial a moment but sadly this is a SHOUNEN so romance is never really explored, this is more about action and gore. Also when they met those people who didnt speak their language and got drunk in their tent, right about the moment there was a tribunal discussion about the people from the island and then Eren disappeared. Right before that, Eren asked Mikasa what he is to her, IDK about the whole Ackermman command, if Mikasa was under that and maybe we will never know more about this but that was real close to get real.
There are plenty of doujin staring EreXMika but they are nsfw, and oneshots. I was looking for something with multiple chaps
I felt bad for Historia, but she was never ment to be with Eren, isnt she with another guy anyway ? Who even ship EreHis ?
Either its Eren with Mikasa or no couple what so ever,
they killed Sasha which was second best girl :'( and Petra was killed like it was nothing, ufff side characters take L really hard

Users who are viewing this thread