Attack on Titan

Double-page supporter
10/10 if this ends with eren winning
-10/10 if he loses and some other gay shit happens

Since Eren wants them to fight and how plot is evolving, the aim of Eren is get killed by his friends. So, he became a monster that will genocide the entire planet just to force the planet to unite with eren's friends and let them kill himself.
So, Eren's goal is to get killed while he try to destroy everything by his friends, and his friends goal is just killing Eren.. I would be so surprised if Eren survive at the end, cuz the goal is showing the world that people from the island are heroes and they are people with same value than others and not demons.

Create a final boss to unify two factions. And I think that Armin knows that, since Eren talked to him saying that the only way is fighting not talking, he is smart enough to see that Eren is bluffing with his plan and the real plan is getting killed by Armin and Mikasa

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
my bad, im pretty new and forgot that i was on the series thread instead the chapter thread, my bad and apologies

please edit this if it breaks the rule idk since the rules kinda confused me
found a website to read chapter 134
https://attack-of-titan.com/manga/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-134/

im just gonna pretend i didnt see all the spoilers in the comments
god im such a moron

@WhiteLawyer
maybe hes doing a code geas ending

maybe he should just win, id love for a story to finally go the way realistically a scenario like this would
you flatten the entire globe and end the problem of them coming again and again to try and kill you or use you or try to be like you

it would atleast be more fun for a change to have a more "realistic" (within the borders of the fiction) ending
id love to see armin and them fail, and eren to flatten, and end on a dark note.

It's over estimation! We're going to witnessing End of Titan and maybe continue to Rebuild of Titan, probably. 😱

Honestly I love how the manga was going 10-15 chapters back but now Im just kind of worried excessively because ending this will be a real tough job now. No matter how you end this now I don't think it would be satisfactory.... Ykwim anyways clearly the greatest manga of the decade :D

Users who are viewing this thread