Attack on Titan

Everyone knows that this story is gonna end at least with Eren dead AT LEAST probably it’s gonna end like this but you know it’s aot so we should expect everyone to die so in the end everyone is gonna die probably

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@iamlazy your post is from 19 days ago but i agree with you.

I don't want another power of friendship or even Lelouch ending, it'll be more interesting if Eren wins and annhiliate them all (Eren will die soon anyway). There's nothing you can do to change that mind of those brainwashed Marleyans, even if it is, just how many years it'll take for Eldians to be free? and will it ever end?. What Eren did is plain simple, inflicting fear and they suddenly admitting that they ARE wrong, what a joke of humanity they are, they deserved everything that comes to them.

Don't people see what's happening with Ymir? that's so damn brutal, kindness isn't even bring the happiness for her, the king until the end is inhuman to eat her even in her death.

Free = Dead that's the reality no matter where you are, I would really like eren to have a happy ending, what I meant is him to be free from all the things he had to shoulder in the first place they didn't give him a choice, let the man rest he deserves it after filling in a role he never really wanted.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

After reading this manga and followed this story for more than 7 years, I turned from a 14 year old to a 20 year old. Honestly, after watching so many anime and reading manga, majority of the content being released seemed repetitive. Although I'm not saying that all the content released for every show or published work are the same, in fact, I like some of similar content in anime and manga. The only thing I just haven't felt in a while is in awe, surprise, and shock. Watching so many content tends to give you familiar plot lines so you can predict what will happen in the end. In other words, I missed feeling the thrill of mind-blowing stories like Death Note, FMA, Code Geass, and other veteran shounen animes that makes you just question a lot.

BUT

Shingeki no Kyojin captured that emotions back. Of course, it still have some similarities from preceding works and that's totally fine but the thrill, story, plotlines, and character build for this manga is so astonishing. I'm happy that I can still feel these type of good stories that usually rare nowadays and honestly, this whole plotline for this story deserve so much reflection on the actions of humans. The amount of parallelism on violence, history, discrimination, genocide, and the philosophy transcends.

I don't know how the ending of this manga will be but I do hope it will be something realistic.

Double-page supporter
I really dont see how this can end in only 4 chapters, never mind, i do see one, Eren's death

Code:

Wait why does Ymir keep building their Titans if they're just going to fight them at overwhelming odds anyway... I'm beginning to think this ending is super rushed.

Code:

Im still hoping Eren would survive, he cleary wanted to save Mikasa and Armin (the main message from the beginning of the saga). Eren saw it all thats how Kruger saw it too.
I dont want Eren pulled Lelouch shit, I hope its get decent ending. In trio friendship, no matter how bad the one character is, in the end the other two will definitely bring him back.
Proven series
Naruto,
The promised Neverland, Suikoden 2, Demon slayer, and I suspect Noragami would go the same route.

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@fizhsmile I don't think Lelouch shit will work here considering
in the latest chapter marley and eldians are fighting again with each other while Eren continue marching on

When is Jean going to die, that is the real question.

Code:

Double-page supporter
@cinic you don't want Mikasa ntr'ed?

Code:

Double-page supporter
Here's my speculation for the ending. Eren dies and Ymir moves him into the path to live together and they had sex and a lot of babies and built a happy family in charge of building titans. Yeah that sounds fucking arousing

Code:

@Tonikill1
It wouldn't happened either way, if it happens it wouldn't surprise me that the next day Isa opens the spa, it gets destroyed by shippers, not only is Jean not likeable for me, he is no likable for most of the fandom, he is a meh character who can sometimes be annoying, it's more of a personal hate I have for this dude.
I've seen authors changing opinions purely because of the fandom, but changing for a meh character like Jean, not Armin or Zeke, but Jean, no sane author would risk for such a character.
He also said that it would be a tragic ending.

Code:

Double-page supporter
@cinic A tragic ending wouldn't be surprising. But yeah Jean is kinda meh. Like, he's just there. Watching Connie and Sasha is way more enjoyable

Code:

4 more chapters?
Idk i think this will end in chapter 140 or 145

There is a page in the first chapter where it says 845 or something like that so like you can just say 8 looks like a 1 and 45 is just there. And if you just connect those numbers it’ll be 145.

Users who are viewing this thread