Attack on Titan

@olstar18
That's how it is, people don't just forgive having their family and everyone they know killed. Sadly Isayama will probably choose to appeal to the shounen goblin smoothbrains and make a power of friendship world peace ending like you are suggesting, anything else would be "overthinking it" 🤣

Well my perfect ending would be for eren to live but for everyone else to die then he die because his life span is short kek

@jorgeds Yes that I show it is when you over think it. Also the only one talking about friendship and world peace is you. Almost like you only posted anything about possible endings to find someone to troll.

People who have caught up with the manga, please help me. Some bastards gave me spoilers. And now I can't get my mind off it. Here are the spoilers I received. On a scale of 1-5 how badly have I been spoiled? (1 for light spoilers, 5 for story breaking spoilers)

1. Falco will get the jaw titan
2. Hange is dead? (not sure about this one)
3. I got this one from the cover of volume 33. It looks like the survey corps are fighting Eren. So he might betray Eldia? (Again not sure about this one)
4. Its very vague but its something about Eren seeing through Pieck's lies.
I am not too sure about 2 and 3. So if any of them are wrong, just say that I got some wrong information. Don't explain it :p

Will be grateful if you helped. A dm or a mention in the comments will do just fine.

@olstar18
You're implying the problems will be fixed because 0.00001% of the Eldians helped fight Eren. I'm saying that's some power of friendship level of bullshit if you think everyone that had their families genocided gives a single shit about that and won't come for revenge. Understand it now smoothbrain? 🤣

@asaramrahim
Yes, Yes, Not betrayal but they fight, If I recall Pieck lies to someone else not Eren.

@jorgeds No you are trolling by putting words in my mouth. This discussion wasn't about nay projection of the events after the story ends but how how this fight would go. Troll somewhere else.

@jorgeds More to it than that. You weren't disagreeing with what was being discussed but something completely unrelated and throwing out insults. You couldn't even bother to make a mockery of anything I actually said.

@olstar18 oh but I did little guy, you just choose to ignore the points I made and call me a troll because you couldn't handle it

Remember. If you don't like someone else's points, and you are too stupid to even comprehend them, just call them a "troll." Epic owned redditor moment.

@jorgeds Except I am not wrong and the.post are still there to prove it troll. You have three options and I gave a fourth only to have you go on about how it isn't possible because of things not mentioned at all in my post. Go back to 4chan troll.

@meganut Its more like,post an opinion about future events then respond with nonsense and insults. If he was not trolling why would he have needed to throw in the insults and why not argue based on what was said. I didn't project beyond saying what I thought would be the final fight so why the ww2 references. That is why I say he is trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread