Attack on Titan

If Eren wins that would be a brave decision. But will also go against the message of the Manga. So... I think it won't matter the ending Isayama chooses, it will divide the fans either way.

I was heterosexual until I found out Armin, he talked to me about homosexuality and make me realize homosexuality is the key to everything, he told me a hole is a hole,we are all made of flesh, and it really convinced me, thank you armin sensei.

Damn I have to read the arabic ones to know what will happened next and now I regretted it, how impatient I am but I'm soooooo curious and it can't be helped.

The power of friendship triumphs again. What a shame, completely wrecked years of storytelling

Dex-chan lover
There's no other manga like this monthly that I would eagerly wait with excitement and intrigue, where the gore parts were necessary and not just a sick display (because some authors enjoy seeing guts flying and try to justify it), where the action was unique (come on, they designed a whole new equipment just to fight the titans!) the story was managed fairly well and kept me excited to the very end and the only low part for me was the politic arc without titans (that was directed better in the anime).

I think Marley had to be destroyed honestly, the culture they had was just too sick, Eren knew they had no peaceful way to solve their differences, one of them had to fall ... I'm glad the site that trained kids to die (and that they thought of them as less than trash) in the name of the nation's interest in expanding and destroying other nations using the power of the people they claim to hate was the one obliterated... I'm not glad that innocent people died in the process, just talking about that nation and their culture of terror and slavery.

Also please let Reiner fucking die already

Aahhh yes nakama power prevails even in SNK.

Forgot this was a shounen manga, tnx for the reminder Yams.

Wow. Just looked at the link that guy posted below. Who would have thought AOT would turn out to be one of those stories. Only way this story can be redeemed is if when they go back to the fort to say "the power of friendship saved the day" they find all the Marleyians dead from shooting each other like jackasses.

What a fucking gip this entire story was.

not sure if it's allowed to link to the other site but if anyone want to read in english don't link to aggregators

i wonder how they will resolve the issue with eldian even if the titan power is gone. i mean the whole world admit that eldian is devil. eren wipe almost everything outside paradis island. if isayama make the marleyians and other forgive what happens it will be too forced for ending

Wow
im NOT very happy about the new chapter and im genuinely vocal about it
im discontented with the way the final arc is going and the whole armin wankery
i guess i were holding out hope for genocide route
i was even start a petition to have the chapter changed
it even garnered thousand of
signatures
i knew it'll obviously wont happen
but it shows how REALLY UNHAPPY i am

Users who are viewing this thread