Attack on Titan

@and_Gaymeeeng Totally Agree what a crock of shit the chapter was, kind of expected it to go this way but come on man. Eren ain't wrong :) imagine if the entire world turns against the Ymir's people again where is their saviour now.

Seeing how bad the latest chapters were the manga doesnt even deserve an 8.

That's just sad to see how many people missed the point of the story and of this chapter in particular... There's still 2 chapters left, Eren CLEARLY isn't dead and the genocide ending would have been just as bad as a talk-no-jutsu one. It was obvious from the beginning that Eren woudn't simply rumble the world and yes, stopping the rumbling won't solve the hate towards Eldians problem. The author won't come with an half-baked ending like these, that's why hes been giving hints that lead to another possible "ending" during the whole story. He also basically told us what he wanted to tell with Shingeki no Kyojin during chapter 137... So please turn your brain on while reading.😑

we still have 2 more chapters, i don't think eren would simply lose like that lol

Dex-chan lover
@Zegaresh but bro, didnt they friends come back from dead out of nowhere just to help them? Thats what people is complaining, i guess

sorry about my english

Wow.. a little sad,
I would like to see a dark ending. The only thing now is to kill Eren for good, for some dramatic effect. And after the Rumbling the other nations will start working together to destroy the ppl from Paradise Island (that would happen in the real world anyway). But I guess there are peoples that want to see a Happy Ending, and I am happy for them if nothing will happen with the main cast.

@fireheart727 There are still 2 chapters left from what I heard, but to see something like this in AOT kinda freaked me out tbh. And I wish so hard that Erwin survived instead of Armin, I don't hate Armin or anything, but I just like Erwin way more.

Zeke: "human are born to reproduce"

Armin: "err... not really"

Zeke and All of Ymir descendant: "Whaaaaa.........."

Well, as long as eren gets utterly destroyed then we can consider it a Victory

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i kinda want eren and ymir to win wipe out humanity and it ends with them rebuilding humanity

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Zegaresh I think people are worried mainly because a series like this needs to have an ending that makes sense. Eren's plan was hated but supported because up till now no one has managed to give a concrete answer to what other option can save the Eldians, but as you said it wasn't going to be the end result here. The author obviously wanted to phrase this as the natural response Eren would take after so much struggle to try and save his friends only because he could find no other path to do, which means a lot of people are hoping that the eventual answer that is revealed is one that makes sense.
(Also yeah, I'm surprised too with how many people think Eren is dead already. He might very well still die but this chapter? More likely to be concluded next chapter, since whatever answer that is arrived at would likely be presented to him.)

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread