Attack on Titan

@dot_dot I don’t see the problem. They wanted war, so in turn they got more than that which will make them shut up for a couple hundred years

Not gonna lie I'm kinda disappointed in how it ended with them 'killing' eren. For all this talk about breaking the cycle of violence they decide to end it with one 'final death'. I'm not mad that eren was stopped, he had to be. But it feels like a bad note to end on. Things will get better once all the haters and warmongers are dead.

I suppose it was hard to justify not killing eren since he's so damn hellbent on genocide. I must say though I'm still holding out on Eren trying to pull a lelouch, intentionally going this far for some lofty goal and paying for it with his life. I thought mikasa was going to hear some secret message from him, that he always loved her and knew she wasn't slave to fate. That at the pivotal moment she'd make her choice, one that defies fate.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

No, this wasn't a good or right ending, is rushed, cheap and full of BS. The story was good , but this last arc all felt very bad, with cheap solutions , weird philosophy and absurd asspulls that made everything feel wrong, but what's worse is this rushed ending.

This ending is just like gantz! fast paced and rushed..

There is no guarantee that marleyans won't butcher eldians now. Plus why would they stop eren?

There are many other nations and eren just could stop at this point after destroying marleyans am i right?

Many things left unexplained and intentions left without insight.

i hope people shit in Isayamas Onsen for the shit tier writing he gave us in the last arc. The darn worm did more than eren this arc and everyone just knows it wont be permanent with the way the last arc was written.

I also genuinly believe Eren meant it when he said he hated Mikasa with that last chap. That Cuntcopter can go take a hike manipulating Eren to become Aaron Yoghurt his whole life.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

1/10
Power of Friendship saves the day.

Press S to spit.

Whats them to stop from wiping out eldia/eldians now forever,
NOBODY would believe that they somehow stopped beeing titans or that the magical gene dissapeared.
Instead of removing the fuckin enemies of mankind (eldia) they went with lets all hold hands and hope they dont genocide us after they rebuild up their power.
just look att what happened after 100 years of "non eldian intervention". Everyone in the entire world was preparing to genocide the last few hundreds of thousands remaining alive.

worst shit ending ever, this is scripted by someone else, the guy that had this buildup until now, coudlnt just shit out this worthless ending

This is some 5 year old mentality type writing, If you kill your enemies, they win. Someone must of scripted that ending and forced it on him.

it went from almost goat to trash tier in less than 10 chapters realy.
im glad to see im not the only one that stopped drinking the coolaid.
hell everyone seems disgusted and dissapointed on every asian forum aswell.
honestly fuck the writer if this is what all those years built up to.

Final judgement after final chapter. No need to get heated now. We'll find out how this story ends in less than a month, so have some patience.

@chimo1414

I would have preferred literally everyone dying than that final panel. That was everything the series was building to and they ended it with that.

Users who are viewing this thread