Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King

Dex-chan lover
i knew if i waited long enough a fan translation that is better than just throwing the raw into chatgbt and telling it to translate to english would show up. but weird that its starting with chapter 2 and not chapter 1 though.

Dex-chan lover
by the way, thanks for the translation, i tried reading the other translation twice and while i vaguely got an idea what the story was and i thought the translations were funny, i just couldnt take it seriously and i love GL to much to suffer through that. happy to see another otome game isekai GL getting a translation, thems my favorites.

I think the mask in this story is the game developer. So that means he is the villain, right? Or there's some kind of the anomaly in the game system, which controlling the fate of the characters?

Dex-chan lover
so the story ends at chapter 92

but basically after like chapter 65, the story goes whack crazy in the plotline and it's kinda hard to follow unless you're binge reading it. I caught myself forgetting while waiting for episodes to upload so I ended up just waiting for it to finish completely.

so about the ending... honestly????? it was kinda a bummer that it ended like that, even though the author/artist makes it clear that it's a "HE" (happy ending). It just didn't jibe with me that the last scene we see is them dying together and supposedly going back to the fantasy land. I also felt bad for Maria's sister who recognizes her sister in their last moments. Like damn, poor thing went through her sister's death twice omg

I just wanted to see everyone else's happy ever afters, and they never solved what they were going to do with Lilith (利利絲) now that they've found out that her whole existence was meant to just steal Lisa out from under Maria. I love my side couples and I want to see them happy too!!

not that I'd say I would've done any better than the author with such an elaborate plot and this many characters, but it just felt like a lot of loose ends weren't tied up neatly enough to call it over with. I suspect there was an ending deadline/timeline that happened around chapters 75-92 that kinda sped up everything. bc i seriously doubted they were gonna be able to get to the ending while I was reading ch 83

that said, it did encapsulate like over 15+ chinese webnovel/webtoon cliches in the last like 5 chapters/episodes so it was amusing in that way.

all in all, a very interesting series

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Wait, hold up.

Is there seriously not a proper epilogue for this? It seems pretty blatant that the intended interpretation is that those two are going to go back to the other world, so why would you not have them being reunited with their friends as the final chapter or epilogue? This just causes the story to end on a weird, confused note.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, hold up.

Is there seriously not a proper epilogue for this? It seems pretty blatant that the intended interpretation is that those two are going to go back to the other world, so why would you not have them being reunited with their friends as the final chapter or epilogue? This just causes the story to end on a weird, confused note.
Nope, even if I move off the site I got the raws from and check the official one, the chapters end at 92. The only one after is the congratulatory image which could have served as a happy image with but it's not what we got.

As I said, it seems pretty obvious that the author was rushed to end this.

Users who are viewing this thread