Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King

Double-page supporter
i knew if i waited long enough a fan translation that is better than just throwing the raw into chatgbt and telling it to translate to english would show up. but weird that its starting with chapter 2 and not chapter 1 though.

Double-page supporter
by the way, thanks for the translation, i tried reading the other translation twice and while i vaguely got an idea what the story was and i thought the translations were funny, i just couldnt take it seriously and i love GL to much to suffer through that. happy to see another otome game isekai GL getting a translation, thems my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was into the premise but the plot pacing is fucking insane.

It feels like the author wrote the outline while on way too much cocaine but now refuses to deviate from it

It was interesting in the beginning, now it kinda sucks. This shit is a fucking fever dream and not in a good way😭

I think the mask in this story is the game developer. So that means he is the villain, right? Or there's some kind of the anomaly in the game system, which controlling the fate of the characters?

Dex-chan lover
It had a solid plot in the beginning, but now it's all over the place. It's like the authors are just pulling it out of their ass on the spot

Dex-chan lover
It was interesting in the beginning, now it kinda sucks. This shit is a fucking fever dream and not in a good way😭
Yeah it's like they're pulling it out of their ass on the spot. Idfk what's even happening anymore

Users who are viewing this thread