Auto Hunting

Group Leader
@HDMI1

While the system fights for him , he has to learn and train his body to endure the fights , and he actually realises that he might not be able to use his auto mode power in some cases so he puts extra effort into learning

Leviatanscans already has 28 chapters of this translated and posted on their free site

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like an "inverted" Dimensional Mercenary, where instead of the MC taking control of someone's body, the MC's body gets controlled by someone (or something) else. I bet ESOS is behind all of this 😱

I thought it was already translated to chaps 20+ or something. Can someone tell me what happened ?

Group Leader
For those who are waiting on the new releases from them, apparently the editor is busy and will come back soon.

Just read up to chapter 23 on Leviatan Scans. Dropped because I can't handle it anymore. It's loaded with harem-esque tropes. Any and all female characters past the first chapter are not only attractive, not only powerful, but also the most easily sympathetic and/or respectable characters. If it's a male character with any kind of development and who is of the same age as the MC, you can bet that they'll be antagonistic in some way if not outright and completely scummy.

If you're okay with that, whatever. I just see it way too often, and it's way too transparent.

Dex-chan lover
Read some raws and I think the story is solid, MC doesn't lose himself in just going full auto or stuff, is more a action flick with several beautiful womens.
Can't read korean but I don't think he was together with any girl.
Is still getting translated in english, but the group doing it keeps it on their site, is fair, no one forces people to publish their content on mangadex.

Ha, "harem-esque tropes"? There's basically no female characters in it and no important ones. All the important and featured relationships are platonic and same sex for that matter.

Alright it skipped like all the chapters ....... Anyone knows where I can read the missing ?

Users who are viewing this thread