Auto Hunting

I hereby proclaim that any and all talks or Professor Pain be referred to as PP.
For obvious reasons, when you get that far.

Aggregator gang
This manhwa is quite decent, contrary to my expectations. MC actually doesn’t use auto too much, and is his own character, not a self-insert (as is typical with stories like these). I especially like the well-developed interpersonal connections in this manhwa and the general consistency of known character’s personalities and actions. My biggest critiques would be that this manhwa skips pretty much all training (but I suppose this manhwa was never really about that anyway), as well as having a pretty slow beginning. However, despite having some flaws, this series isn’t half bad, isn’t half bad at all

Reading it on mangafreak rn and marking read chapters here. Up to chapter 83 or thereabouts. Good story so far just wish they disclosed
what aura types he can use
but I’m only at chapter 20 something so I’m assuming they’ll tell us more

Wha-

Someone deleted all the English chapters? 💀

Oh, nevermind - it just bugged real hard for me.

Auto hunting at first was great but the fact that MC's journey in China is alot more than Korea makes me wanna drop this. I feel like MC being in China will just drag until Chapter 100 or so and its starting to be boring. I feel like once the MC journey in China ends, the Author wouldnt know what to do next and might just end up making MC go back to China because there's trouble there. Im just gonna continue for now since there's nothing much to read nowadays.

I would say go onto another website, I preferably use readkomik.com because it has all chapters, plus it releases the episodes earlier, rather than the releases on mangadex, which are usually held back here.

The missing chapters are posted to Leviatan Scans' website: https://leviatanscans.com/comics/656006-auto-hunting

For whatever reason, the group maintains a stubborn refusal to allow their translations to be posted here, so you have to read on their website instead.

Other aggregators have archived the Leviatan chapters against their wishes, but those are often lower quality images, so reading directly from Leviatan is your best option.

@Everloveyearth he accomplished everything he could and rose to the top in Korea. Him staying there would hinder his potential and is honestly stupid, so him making the move to a bigger stage was definitely needed. Did you even read this?

don't expect much,, just read leasurely

simple art, little character development, "just there" side-characters, rather confusing action scenes and story-plot quite predictable

MC wear super-heavy plot armor and have weird personality

beware of lame dramatization,
just don't cringe too much over it

I'm at school right now, so I can't go to other websites because of the ads... I found this, saw the number of chapters, the group, and began to get excited. :((

How disappointing.
The character designs are terrible, the art is bland, and the story is cut and paste.

4/10

@tartabandel ok but why? I never understand why SLs do this, since all you're doing is being a dick. I also dont get why MD doesnt just use another SL instead and replace missing chapters on this and other works

I rarely get to say this, but this actually got better as it went along.

It started off pretty cliche but the battles became more interesting, mostly due to MC using strategies to solve his problems.

My only real gripe is the shallowly written female characters.

Dex-chan lover
uhh?? what happened? why is it now marked as cancelled? i thought it's just the same as the moonlight sculptor that is on an indefinite hiatus but i just came to check back again and it's cancelled? :(

Users who are viewing this thread