Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Im keeping the colored eyes for future releases cause i like it

like you weebs can do anything about it anyway kakakaka

Group Leader
The colored eyes are part of the charm of this manga. Thanks, man.

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the designs of her blouse/shirt, both this chapter and the last. Looks neat and stylish while at the same time crisp. Wouldn't mind looking something similar for my missus. Kinda looking forward for the next few chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Still a bit weird seeing them with names now. No matter, Senpai's still absolutely gorgeous!

Dex-chan lover
Nice, the colored eyes are back! Hope the art doesn't degrade over time but it's most likely inevitable in long serializations :/

Enjoy what we have for the mean time, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
being a pedant here but according to the notes shouldn't heisei correspond with millenials rather than boomers?

Dex-chan lover
Boomer? He would be a grandpa, not even Gen X... Heisei are Millenials

Dex-chan lover
That's the opposite of a boomer. Boomers are born BEFORE 1985, more or less.

Dex-chan lover
She attacks but she also protects

@kyte Nope, he’s referring to people who were already working adults during that time, not those born in that period.

Dex-chan lover
Heisei period is 1989 to 2019.
Millennials are those who were born around '81 to '96 (more or less, definitions vary, end date can go as far as early 2000s but eh).
Zoomers are considered to be mid to late 90s onwards, end date not really defined but you can assume it's around late 2010s given cohorts cover around 20 years.
Heisei covered 30 years, so it straddles both cohorts. There's millenials that would be Showa, and there'll probably be zoomers that count as Reiwa.

Given kouhai is clearly in his 20s and this is presumably set in present day (let's assume 2019 since that's when the pixiv comics came out), he was born in the late 90s, which places him squarely at millenial/Heisei age.

Users who are viewing this thread