Awkward Senpai - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Esquire_9505 In front of non-family members? I find such behavior to lack style. If little kids fight, outsiders might just laugh and it, and parents feel embarrassed. If adults fight, outsiders will instead feel embarrassed watching it.

@Kaarme i mean the way i see it here is just a brother annoyed at his sister teasing him, and some people do that in front of me too irl and it's funny for me,
They're just teasing at each other and not really fighting. If they were fighting it would mostly end up with them shouting at each other but that wasn't what happened here. But that's just to me really. If you think otherwise it's ok.

Dex-chan lover
@MisterSniffs Manga readers have a weird, psychological obsession with couples cheating on each other. Not going to hypothesise why.

Dex-chan lover
"It's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything."

Yeah. You keep telling yourself that.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai is smiling quite a lot compared to the old series. Not sure if she's losing her no-nonsense and aloof façade due to actual story progress and character development or because the serialization is pushing the author to change things.

@IamSnail

Yo wtf is with the "male/female/trap" bit on the credits page, Awkward Scans. Was it really that fucking difficult to leave the bigotry out of it?

@Z3DT I didn't notice until I read your comment, yikes. Sadly not surprised to see transphobia still so present in anime/manga communities...

Fed-Kun's army
@Z3DT I didn’t even notice the last page till you mentioned it. That option means “other”, very weird this team translated it as trap :/
I hope it was only a joke, although it wasn’t a very funny one

Dex-chan lover
@Z3DT
Yeah, that's really weird. Even from context anyone can tell that term translates as "attack helicopter".

Dex-chan lover
@Z3DT
Yeah you're right, should've been "delusional people".

Btw thanks for the translation as always.

Dex-chan lover
Make a move man. Your sis might end up stealing senpai from you. Also, those eyes on the front page look like some real derpy faces if you look close.

Users who are viewing this thread