Ayakashi Triangle - Ch. 144 - Matsuri, Suzu, and the Grand Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Good ending or conclusion to the manga. I always love it when the author decides to leave a hint for a possible continuation to their series. Plus, Suzu will soon get to enjoy Matsuri as a girl and as a boy. Everything works out in the end.

Dex-chan lover
This is a really mixed ending for me. is it a yuri ending? Yesn't? I mean they end up both as girls but it is clear that Matsuri did so only because of not feeling ready to be a boy with Suzu yet and that feels weird. But they are dating as girls. But it won't stay like that. But the series is over. But we got a kiss. But we didn't get Suzu to ravish her. And then they are clam jammed AGAIN.

This is really, seriously, a "make a doujin after the end" ending

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind this ending. I like the implication that Suzu will learn the genderswap technique for herself to satisfy her degenerate urges.

... Wait, if she gets the idea to use it on herself to spice up the bedroom, MC will become even more corrupted.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy it ended with a kissing scene and a conclusion to their relationship.
Much better than if it had ended up open

Dex-chan lover
I am happy it ended in a good note, but sad it ended at all. The final looks like has room for more development.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author decided to keep Matsuri being a girl to give this serie a continuation later in the future. I hope that is the case.

Dex-chan lover
It's bittersweet to see this end given how fun it is, but knowing Yabuki-sensei still wants to do more fills me with hope.

Dex-chan lover
what a shit ending, i dont like Matsuri staying as a girl, but i could have respected it if it was permanent, now this big decision lost all weight, if he supposedly can turn back anytime

the series was never extremely good, but the ecchi was nice and Yabuki's artstyle is just so good... i guess it really is hard to finish a series, even if the focus is just the fanservice

bummer, the 2 volumes i purchased will probably collect dust now, no way in hell im continuing to buy the tankos for a series with this bad a finale

ill keep my eyes peeled for Yabuki's next series, even if it is a shitshow, the art is good

Dex-chan lover
okish ending, like the old saying goes cant have your cake and eat it too. it would've been better if he permanently stayed as one gender, be it girl or boy. It just takes away the impact knowing he can just swap out at a given moment, undermining the whole dilemma.

Dex-chan lover
What? Why can she use the halo now didnt they literally just say she cant the other chapter?
And oh yeah matsuri will totally maybe turn back after graduation give me a break at least commit to it
The wacky tie in to that other series was already a given so whatever
It felt so short somehow despite being over a hundred chapters.
Thats because in the grand scheme very little happened in this series lol
It was almost entirely monster of the week padding with no lasting consequences whatsoever
The only plot points were matsuri wearing panties, that one shadow kid, brush guy and then the endboss

Dex-chan lover
Thats because in the grand scheme very little happened in this series lol
It was almost entirely monster of the week padding with no lasting consequences whatsoever
The only plot points were matsuri wearing panties, that one shadow kid, brush guy and then the endboss

I want to say in defense of that, there is space for manga like that. In fact, arguably it's the OG way of writing comics. Like you KNOW if you open up Peanuts, you'll see Charlie Brown get tricked by Lucy with the football or Snoopy being totally random. Or Calvin riding the wagon with Hobbes and pondering deep questions on his mind.

Sometimes a work where nothing of consequence really happens often but you can visit the characters doing their thing can be a pretty soothing experience. Sort of like Animal Crossing but with more fanservice and instead the local cat guy goes "SHAMELESS!" as his catchphrase.

At the same time a manga can only really keep a holding pattern for so long, so it's better for the series to be put to bed than overstay its welcome I think. I kind of wonder if Yabuki had more ideas but the editors kept rejecting them.

Dex-chan lover
I knew her reason for staying a girl, besides 'not being ready to date Suzu as a boy,' is because of the fun life she has and all the friends she made who like her girl side! It's not a great ending but it was enjoyable and there's potential for it having a sequel, so hold out hope for more Suzu degeneracy and Matsuri fanservice!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread