Ayakashi Triangle

This is pretty much kekkaishi except mc is a trans, also her female form reminds me of natalie from gacha game dragalia lost, damn.

@Makenai
Uh, maybe? Last time I checked Girl X Girl pairing is yuri, unless you are one of those who believe in souls having gender, I hope not.
But if he go back to becoming a boy then I think this manga won't be truly yuri

Dex-chan lover
@RetroFM No I just meant, like you said at the end, when he goes back to being a boy then it won't be a truly yuri. But yeah, we don't know if he does or how many times he switches so maybe it could turn into yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Love the artwork. As expected from Yabuki-sensei. Plotwise it is ok.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is obviously pretty top tier considering who's behind the pen. Add a yuri hook (which probably won't stay that way though) and sure I'll bite.

Dex-chan lover
This is a shounen published in Shounen Jump so I doubt this will turn into Yuri.

calling it now the guy at the end of chapter 4 will also get turned into a girl

Dex-chan lover
Aren't we know this kind of plot and settings 30 years ago ?

Oh well..... Millennials don't know that legendary anime after all.

It's neat that Yabuki Kentaro recycle everything including old legend shounen jump. And MFH is still the same artwork since his first manga that got axed

the ranma 1/2 comparisons are stupid its nothing like ranma 1/2 beyond gender bending

and ranma 1/2 is far from the first gender bender manga and plenty of things sense have done it

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
"To Love-Ru (Shared universe)" uh why? these 2 don't share an author, they share an artist but not the author

Users who are viewing this thread