Ayakashi Triangle

@WedeQueueRAIDs getting so worked up about a tags on manga and different opinions?
Take it easy boy/girl /whatever, the world isn't out to get you and your pals.

Dex-chan lover
lmao wanted to check the comments to see if this was good but instead I see people unironically calling other people "hetfags" just because they found the typical love story of Boy turns into girl while still liking girls.
Stop being so toxic.

@Bravo_X8 yeah sure just cause it doesnt fits your fancy its shit. you seem like a really open minded person.

@Lacie yeah it doesn’t and i know anyone else likes it but also the fact that this is a shonen jump title and yuri isn’t something they’ll do if it was in shonen jump plus then it could have been but in the end that’s the author’s choice.

Does anyone know if the volume (in English) will be available for purchase from other store like Amazon or its only available from mangaplus app?

Supporter
@MildrinthLongtime: Volumes will only be sold in English if it gets picked up as an individual series, instead of part of Weekly Shonen Jump in general, and even then will be about a year behind the Japanese release.

Legally, you can read every chapter, even the ones not on Manga Plus, on Viz Media's website for a $2/month subscription. It's region locked to the US, but that's what VPNs are for.

Ambiguously-legally, you can use mloader to rip the images for the chapters from Manga Plus (even the chapters that are no longer available if you can find the URL).

@WedeQueueRAIDs

Wtf is wrong with not liking yuri? Just because we’re straight doesn’t mean you should be calling any of us hetfags. It never fails to surprise me that there’s always a double standard where if you hate yuri you’re called out as homophobic or some other derogatory term, yet if you hate a straight romance it’s because of a “self-insert”mc or something. GTFO.

Seems like i haven't been recieving updates for this one. Very strange...

Users who are viewing this thread