Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO get this poor girl a better life where a hot meal doesn't bring her to tears

Aggregator gang
So it IS copying Erased, with the "rescue by kidnapping" and "traumatized girl tearing up at eating a normal meal". Not that I mind, just find it interesting how this series is basically another take on that.
erased didn't come up with tearing up at eating home cooked food...

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/dca4faff...to-my-hometown-my-childhood-friend-was-broken
This one is quite different tonally, it barely touches on the trauma itself and is rarely actually dark or sad, it's mostly very wholesome actually, especially recently.
I like this one. This story is more about the long-term of
gang raped by senpais while drunk
and not
itself. So far
has only been revealed in passing and not dwelt upon. I was thinking that it may have been due to the darker
grooming and sexual training
but
is a lot more realistic.

How do you get blurred spoiler hiding instead of buttons?

Last edited:
It's reddit bombing. They didn't like that the MC is helping her for ulterior reasons or having a savior complex, and they don't like that the artist has a fan box with abuse images.
You should've seen the reddit bombing on that stag beetle manga and that water bear manga recently, that was even worse.
Oh, I didn't even see the fanbox stuff.

Unfortunate but didn't Apothecary Elf do the same thing though? With like, much more hardcore ryona too.

Dex-chan lover
erased didn't come up with tearing up at eating home cooked food...
Maybe not, but combined with mom beats kid + rescuing by kidnapping + "if you say you want to help, would you kill to help me?" the resemblance is clearly not a coincidence.
Again, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, in fact I'm enjoying this. Just let's not pretend this isn't heavily inspired.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that some kind of laught would be first, not just sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread