Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Actually HOW are they not caught yet? She goes to school with a head full of bandages and nobody notices or tries to report that except this guy?

Dex-chan lover
God just let her be happy x_x... Also wouldn't be surprised, if MC just went John Wick on her family

Dex-chan lover
i expected the whole going from full black to full white in one shot instead of starting over, but i thought there might be a few chapters where she's hopeless for a while and the mc does something to fix it

instead i guess the mc will go solve the issue after hearing this confession

Dex-chan lover
He's a teenager after all. Step 1: Take her home. Step 2: ??? Step 3: live happily ever after. Flawless plan.
I mean he could've got in contact with the authorities, or even his own parents (who could've done it themselves), as there's plenty of evidence that she's being abused. Him just taking her to stay a few nights at his place, without doing anything else, and then letting her go home was just asking for trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Even though it is fiction, some parents don't deserve children.
the thing that sucks the most, is this does actually happen irl. Maybe not to this extreme (at least I hope not, but there's always a chance of it). So yes, there are some people in this world that don't deserve children, or to even have the possibility of being around them.

Users who are viewing this thread