Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Why wouldn't the police help when her face is beaten to a pulp
She explained earlier that if police will take her in custody she'll most likely end up somewhere far away
Also she's probably afraid that her nudes will leak out and MC will find out that she was sexually abused. We still don't know if her parents sold not only her photos so we don't really know. This is probably the reason she don't want people and especially MC to find out
It's just a speculations but sounds reasonable

Dex-chan lover
I commend MC for noticing the bad end route flag before it happened and acting on it. Although, now I can see this ending next chapter with them all grown up with a family.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (running away is clearly not the best solution in this situation...but for once can a decision from the heart result in happiness for all).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I doubt running away will solve anything. At best, they'll simply be able to escape her family and live their lives together. At worst, they'll get caught, he'll get blamed for "kidnapping" and "beating" her (as her parents could pin the blame on him), and gets into major trouble, while she get sent back to her parents.

I said before and I'll say it again, they have to deal with the parents, otherwise, I doubt they'll get a happy ending.

Now if I'm wrong and running away did result in their happy ending, then I won't complain, but I simply doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
Why wouldn't the police help when her face is beaten to a pulp
They don't know she is in this situation in the first place, the never even met her.

She doesn't want to call the police because they will arrest her parents, and her will be forced in the system and separated from the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Guess there’s no child protection there so best solution for her is to gtfo away from her mother.
There are, but if she ends up in the system she will be separated from MC, something that she doesn't want

Dex-chan lover
Let this be the ending I hope next chapter just cuts 10 years into the future and they are living a happy life if it doesn't I worry that something happens in the middle of them running
While her parents don't care, his parents will certainly call the police to search for him.

They also don't have their diploma yet, making really unlikely to find a job

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter will be a timeskip, they're happily living on a beachfront house in Hayama Town.

Out of fear of what may come I'm gonna pretend this is the final chapter and they ran off and lived happily ever after

Users who are viewing this thread