Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I probably said this in every chapter, but these days in Japan, police do have the mandate to intervene as soon as possible, as opposed to years before when where was a sky high bar to meet. However, at the same time, it is almost 100% certain child protection services will take her in, and send her to an orphanage in another ward (county).

She's probably only thinking about the fact that she can't be near the MC, but orphanage living at her age is also not that great, especially in Japan, and more importantly comes with a social stigma that is probably worse than being a runaway.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Mc chose the right path, always choose your guts this guy is no more than a chad, mc is a omega chad

Dex-chan lover
Not quite what I had in mind for them stepping up, but hey at least they did something. (I think?)

Double-page supporter
It might be too early to celebrate and also a very stupid idea but i say, LETS GO

Dex-chan lover
What are the implications of "a situation she doesn't want to get in"?
It just seems strange to not call the police despite explicitly stating it's a viable option.
Well.. Not sure how far the mc is aware, but for the girl itself, if they went to the police everyone would find out about her pictures, then she'd probably be taken away to never see him again (Now that she warmed up), overall the pictures would lead to an even bigger case, since its CP related it would cause her instead of continuing physical pain even more mental pain instead, well that's what I would assume

Dex-chan lover
Like I said last chapter I really hope this ends well

Dex-chan lover
It's not that they wouldn't it's the outcome, it would be possible she would end up on orphanage on the other side of the country unable to see MC
Better than being dead.

10 out 10 times you report this to the police. See if your parents can buy her a phone and keep in touch

Supporter
This chapter brought me to tears, they need to do something about this situation. Get the police involved or run away together. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
When I was a kid, I slipped and fell down a hillside that I was trying to run down. Got some bruises and cuts on my face. Teachers pulled me aside to ask if everything was alright at home. Point being, either the teachers (and potentially the police) are in on the abuse or the author is a moron.

Dex-chan lover
Well I mean. . . . You know . . . . Yall can runaway to . . . . Mc's home?

Dex-chan lover
When I was a kid, I slipped and fell down a hillside that I was trying to run down. Got some bruises and cuts on my face. Teachers pulled me aside to ask if everything was alright at home. Point being, either the teachers (and potentially the police) are in on the abuse or the author is a moron.
I'm willing to bet the teachers, or rather the principal, is either in on the abuse or they're being bribed to look the other way.

This whole story kinda reminds me of that arc in Higurashi when Satoko was being held as a hostage of blackmail by her abusive uncle. It took the entire town banding together to get child protective services to pull their heads out of their asses.

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever stated anywhere her parents were taking nude pictures of her? There is no reason for them to spread them even if they did take them, that would get them in even more trouble then they would already be with CP. I don't know where you guys get the idea that would be a reason to stay and get your ass beat even more

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, this certainly flips the coin rather high into the air

Users who are viewing this thread