Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
HUG HER AND NEVER LET GO!

He went through all the care with her constantly throwing him back, near death experience and he NEVER CAME TO VISIT?!?

Chad mc either gave up or is fucking insane all of the sudden... What the fuck?!?

Dex-chan lover
The reason they don't get the police involved is so they don't get separated like this.
I mean, yeah. But she goes to school looking like that. Someone, police especially, would have at least gotten involved whether they like it or not. It's not like it used to be, they take this stuff seriously now.

Aggregator gang
Wonder if this chapter is just another bait and switch, the 5 years later part doesn't really mean he never contacted her during these 5 years, maybe just never visited, if they never contacted each other then honestly it's stupid, there is no way they would just accept not contacting each other for 5 years, in this day and age it's not hard to find a way, she even knows exactly where he lives. (unless she is dead :sneaky:)

do-you-guys-not-have-phones-diablo-immortal.gif

He could pester his family to file for her guardianship. Since legal guardian doesn't necessarily mean family bonds like foster care, they'd be free to date and even marry after she'd turn 18/21. No timeskip needed, authour-san.

Dex-chan lover
Fanbox
They had sex at the hospital
I'm surprised that she was down for sex despite being presumably sexually abused for however long.

People are different, this is a Twitter comic, and this specific material is in the author's manga OnlyFans Fanbox, so I'm certainly thinking too much.

Anyways, I'm fully expecting a yandere or menhera reveal to punctuate the work. At least, that's been this mangaka's deal thus far.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Bro I’m so mad what do you mean 5 years go ask your fucking parents for a cheap phone and give it to her and call her what kind of retarded logic is that

Dex-chan lover
What nooo why couldn't they stay together
Because her only shown parent was in prison so she got shipped off to some foster home somewhere. Avoiding that was the whole reason she didn't want to call the cops in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread