Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Surprised nobody mentioned the author's latest fanbox had
Them having sex before they seperated

Dex-chan lover
And then the foster family she was put in was worse than her mother. And after being prostituted on a daily, killed herself only 1 year after they separated.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't say that. It simply said that they were separated, and that five years had since passed; daily phone calls, weekly visits, &c were not ruled-out.
This is the first time that I've seen et cetera written that way in a chat/post ever. You usually only see that in old books or newspapers.

Dex-chan lover
Alright author you're almost there. YOU ARE ALMOST THERE.

Just give us what we all collectively want and everyone will go home with a smile.

Thanks for the translation (I'm serious author: don't do anything you'll regret 😡).

Supporter
Her mother finally gets what she deserves and that panels where it says, "I promise I will come for you"... Really got to me and brought some tears to my eyes. Looking forward to what the time skip will bring. Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
Dang, no ass pull of having a random relative that lives close to take her in or that she somehow stays with the MC. Nice, I like that they separated at the end. They need time apart to grow from this truama and experience

Dex-chan lover
I fully expect no asspull tragedy at this point, but also, I hope that timeskip doesn't mean they just didn't see each other for five whole years just because she was a ward of the state. You could still see eachother regularly if you wanted, it's not like she's put in prison or anything.

Dex-chan lover
So NOW the police get involved? Man this story makes no damn sense. Unless she's about to get trafficked, in which case I wish actual career-death upon the fucker writing this

Dex-chan lover
Fanbox
They had sex at the hospital
bs78pn.jpg

i40eyh.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread