Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
It was a long and bumpy ride, but we got it bois. The Happy end is real :aquadrink:

i enjoy so much this seris i dont know how i happy and disappointed because soo short story but its very good story i hope ther some extra chapter to explain what happen after they life together

Supporter
This was an amazing and FINAL chapter.
glares at the potential bad ending chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
If up to chapter 35 is labeled as volume 1, does that mean we'll get more extra content for the rest of the volume 2?

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING
BORING
What a waste of fucking time holy shit
Most milk toast twitter one page shit I have ever read omfg

Dex-chan lover
The existence of a "happy ending" page tells me thre is a bad ending version and please just keep that under wraps.

Dex-chan lover
WE DID!!! WE GOT A HAPPY ENDING!!!!! Slightly sad it's over but oh well I loved it thanks for translating!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Happy ending! Thanks for translating, scanlator. But this is the one true ending right? right...

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A BAD ENDING AUTHOR. I SWEAR TO GOD MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE PAIN THAN I EXPERIENCED THRU OUT THIS MANGA.

Dex-chan lover
Can we all collectively agree to never upload the potential alternative ending so that this can actually be the one and only real ending?

Fed-Kun's army
If there's a bad ending route for this, I pray for Kuga's downfall. May he experience Gut's pain, but worse

Users who are viewing this thread