Azur Lane - Akagi² (Doujinshi)

How have I not found this sooner? It's like someone took Calvin and Hobbes and slathered it in anime sauce, and I ADORE it.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly enjoyable.
How have I not found this sooner? It's like someone took Calvin and Hobbes and slathered it in anime sauce, and I ADORE it.
This.

I feel like around 90 percent of my comments here are reminding the uploaders that the next chapter is out, considering these don't need translating and come directly from the author/artist's twitter feed.

Chapter 34 got posted January 22

hmmm... Bismarck... U-556...

does that letter have anything to do with U-556's "The Light of an Oath" skill? And her intro?

"I once made a vow to the God of the ocean, regardless of where it was, as long as big sister is in danger, I will always protect big sister!"

Fed-Kun's army
@yukicrewger2
Have you played that level in the game yet? In the special mission that played the battle against the Bismarck, you find out where that note came from and the relationship between U-556 and Bismarck. Its mostly cute but somewhat sad.

cst

I don't even play the game (screw gacha forever), I'm just here for Akagi-chan's cuteness, historical references and hilarity that follows.

Group Leader
TLDNR: It's cute azur lane fun.

Huge Calvin & Hobbes (or any US comics of that style and/or period) vibes and it's shows a lot that it's from an american author (not that it's a bad thing it just makes you do the effort to know the culture/history sometimes for some refs). Anyway a cute read that takes some liberty but still respect the original material. APPROVED (poor shikikan often getting the stick).

Waiting for new Akagi Squared comics be like
1640209265.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread