BACK TO THE Kaasan

Contributor
Well it ends at volume 3, so I eagerly wait to see how the author ended this.

Group Leader
Rassian Gorls
28.jpg

Aggregator gang
I honestly adore this story in it's own way. I kind of wish the story was just about the Teacher, Mother and the Rival when they were young and get rid of the Time-Traveling son as they don't really go together. If it was just about the Teacher, Mother and Rival when they were young then I think this would be a really interesting story and fun story cause the Son can really take me out of the happy mood. But the Son is surprisingly not a bad character.

I honestly see it like this. The Mother due to her sons interference ends up dating the Teacher/Delinquent/Yankee girl and Hanada and the Son/MC start dating. Honestly though. Hanada may just be the best girl and I do feel bad for her sometimes.

Since I went ahead and read up ch29 (which I believe is the last chapter). I just want to say that
The ending is rather pleasant for how weird this is. And no, no incest.

Paradox!! IF he didn't exist, he couldn't prevent himself from existing, so how's the story going to continue.

Dex-chan lover
After finishing reading the raws-> It got better near the end, but the ending itself is not very satisfying. 6/10?

Dex-chan lover
don't listen to the previous dude, the ending was great and romantic, 8.5/10 (only cuz' it started to get good from chapter 22 onwards)

Users who are viewing this thread