Back to Work! - Ch. 40 - Late Summer Vacation (2)

Thank you for the chapter! Man I love this series I just find it fun to read ☺️

Dex-chan lover
.....that was awkward and painful to read at the start. It physically hurt me

Now? I'm not sure how read that last statement. Could be as a lover. A child. A pet. Fuck if I know. But fuckjng christ, be an ADULT!

You took several hours to rephrase your statement and the moment she tries to pull back because of your dumbass confession your attempt is vague. I feel bad for the woman.

The summary for this comic doesn't do the the story justice, my gosh is it a ride. I love this story so much, but when he said sister I was about to yeet.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, she went from sister-zoned to rationally-interested-zoned.

Truly a confession for the ages.

The first panels made me sad... 😐

He realised the effect of his words before, I can feel the need to fan girl scream again 😍

Than you for the upload 🤗

omg i thought this would lead to a cliche lie->misunderstanding situation but my hopes are raised once more ! Be honest team leader ! And i hope she doesnt misconstrue his last comment !

man i absolutely LOVE how he doesn’t extend misunderstandings and communicates clearly! he was hesitant at first which was completely normal but he also found the courage to open up to her about his feelings. plsssss i love these two

me at the start: i want to throw hands
me at the last panel: well maybe hands were not thrown

What a complicated way to say, “I like you.” At least she’s not sister-zoned anymore. This whole thing has been a ride. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread