BADBOYS - Vol. 22 Ch. 169 - So Long...

So long Bad Boys!
Didn't care much for this manga but in the latest volumes I appreciated it.
It was a nice ride indeed!

Thanks Lok (I hope this isn't the last time I thank you for a scanlation though).

Guess I ended up liking Bad Boys more than I thought, since now that it's 'over', I'm getting the same kind of feelings I did when Crows, Worst and Clover finished.

If it is the last time we get to see the cast of characters in English, I'm more than content with how this ended. Thanks.

Thank you! My english may not be the best so I can't wittre any big text, but If there's somethig I can say, that would be thank you!

Thanks a lot for the translation Loktar

I didn't liked the firsts chapters, but seeing that you promoted this manga in out, I did continue to read it and it turned out that it was a great manga with a really weird start

Thanks for uploading this amazing chapter!! Looking for for your other scans LoktarOgar/Banchou!

So long and thanks for all the "OOORAAAAHHHH!!!"s.

Excellent closure, can't believe this all started from fart and boner jokes.

Power Uploader
Wow, that last volume was really something.
Thank you for all the work that went into this manga, I know it wasn't an easy task.

damn i got a sunken feeling after ending this manga,I say 10/10 Delinquent manga out there. Please do either Kippo or BB Glare Lok!

Don't know much to say beside my gratitude to Banchou for translate this series.
This series not really attract me at the beginning but it become greater after each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The plot armor regarding injuries from the fights they had were kinda retarded but its a delinquent manga afterall, and its all spirit and camaraderie stuff thats important imo. Been holding out reading the series for a while now too and now its done. Thanks Banchou/LoktarOgar for your work on the series!

Users who are viewing this thread