Badge Ideas Thread

Double-page supporter
I can only assume it was something like [url=']this[/url] (nsfw) actually, never mind.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Real Quack Lovin'

The doing a Kronix badge should also be "get @ ed 100 times in a single chapter thread (forums do not count)"

Dex-chan lover
The doing a Kronix badge should also be "get @ ed 100 times in a single chapter thread (forums do not count)"
Ez just go to that one manga and drop the "used goods" line. Works like a charm.

Staff
Super Moderator
379 comments, i don't remember what happened in that chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
two rather
lol yup that's the one I was referring to. People get real salty in that one it's a joy to watch. lmao I remember it used to get so bad the mods would lock the thread with the day of the release.
Good times.

Contributor
@sterven
lmao I remember it used to get so bad the mods would lock the thread with the day of the release.
I'm so tempted to drop this response in every chapter discussion, though it would quickly get lost among the extremist opinions on both sides, which only further justifies its appropriateness.

fictional.png

Staff
Super Moderator
"Two rather" is the only title where i stopped reading comments because it always devolved into infighting and i just want to read what others think of the chapter dammit! Was it cute? Who's best girl? What are you feelin' rn?

Staff
Super Moderator
Making codenames for stuff like Two Rather is so much fun.

Double-page supporter
God forbid we see a bare butt on a weeb website. Thank you mods for keeping our innocence safe.

Dex-chan lover
I can think of at least two rather notorious series where that line would work.
If we all comment the same thing on future chapters, and don't follow up on any responses we receive, I think that'd be pretty epic. We'd become the Used Goods Gang.

Just comment "Used goods." and leave that comment section forever.

Dex-chan lover
Every weebs are virgins, it makes sense that they want their waifu to be virgin too.

Users who are viewing this thread