Baki Dou (2018) - Ch. 86 - Dunno

Contributor
Well deserved. Probably punched himself when he realized how stupid the action he was about to take was.

Then again... Trump isn't smart enough to understand how stupid any of his actions are...

what the fuck

"Fuck all ya'll bitches, I don't care" -Hanma Yuujiro, 20XX

@Giblow20 Whichever way you slice it, this is probably a win for "Bidem", because even after all that preparation he would've forgotten what the hell he was doing in the middle of the oath, lol

Yujiro knew Trump was the legit president. Thats why he was sleeping hard. Sleepy Joe was probably unaware of which country he was in here XD.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect half of the comments are just meming but that still leaves half of you that are actual delusional trumptards.

Hey guys... learn to figure out when people are making fun of you. You have literally no self awareness at all and it's embarrassing.

I suspect half of the comments are just meming but that still leaves half of you that are actual delusional trumptards.
bidentards trying to make a political argument in a meme baki chapter comment section lmao
US presidents aren't legitimate until an obscure author on a small island nation on the other side of the world writes a joke manga chapter about them taking an oath with Yujiro. Cope.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I was wondering who the fuck that was supposed to be at first. Not too sure how we went from sumo combat to trump but w.e

Yujiro doesn't care about the oath, he just wants to get it over with, he doesn't have the same ego he used to so he just says fuck it and leaves
More importantly Itagaki clearly dislikes Trump a lot, please don't try to imply he think trump won or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread